.:1:.

One (lol "HOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH")
__________________________________
I'm pulling up my fishnet stockings as my phone rings. 

"hello?" I answer. 

"Hey, it's me. Hope you're almost ready I'll be there in like five minutes." Atlas said. 

"Yep, so where are you taking me?" I replied. 

"Nope, it's a surprise." 

"C'mon please? I need to know." I begged. 

"You're not gonna crack me. Now come on down and you can find out." 

"I hate surprises." I hang up the phone and put down the receiver.

I put on my leather jacket and run down the stairs to the front door. I open the door and see beautiful eyes. His blue green with hazel in the middle eyes. 

"You ready?" He asks. I nod. "Alrighty." I grab his hand and walk to his car.

"I can't take this anymore! Why won't you tell me where I'm going?" I say. "You'll love it. Annddd... we're here."

"A stadium? If you're trying to park with me right now this was not the way to go." I say looking around. 

"N- no. It's a concert. Metallica. You like them right?" Atlas explained. "I saw all that stuff in your closet those pictures and all those cassettes."

I had a realization. Kirk's stuff. In my closet. I could not go in that stadium. "I can't go in there." I said.

"Well why not? I worked my ass off for these tickets. You seem like a real fangirl." He complained. 

"I just can't." I say. 

"C'mon it'll be fun. I promise you." He pleads. I comply, only because his beautiful eyes can always convince me, no matter what.

"Tickets please." The guy at the gate asked. Atlas showed him our tickets and we entered the stadium. There was practically no one in the stadium, besides, a group of teenage girls, a couple, an old guy, and Atlas and I. 

"We're a little early, no?" I ask looking, around.

"Maybe a bit." Atlas admits. 

We sit in our close-to-front-ish seats, and I lay my head on his shoulder. 

"Sorry I kinda forced you inside." He apologized. 

"No, no. No need to apologize." I say.

"I haven't been to a concert in a good while." 

 " I hope you're excited." He said. 

"Most definitely."

At 6:00 on the dot everyone showed up. And very soon so did the band.

As soon as I saw him walk out with his long dark curly hair, I immediately regretted agreeing to this. Immediately as I spot Kirk on stage he locks eyes with me.

Nope. Can't. Do this.

"You ok?" Atlas asks me, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah, of course." I reply, shaking my shocked expression.

They start with Seek and Destroy, one of James' favorites. I get a flash of a band practice, them practicing that song, Kirk's stare. Then it's gone.

"Wow, that's a lot of bras." Atlas says, breaking me out of my trance. 

"What?" 

"They're all for Kirk I guess. Looks like they came from that group of girls." I

 look over and see them screaming their heads off at him.

They don't even appreciate the music that he loves so much, the reason he's on the stage. I'm up and walking over to them. No. Why am I doing this? I'm acting just as old as they are.

"Why don't you stop creaming over his body and actually listen to the music sluts!" I yell. I cover my mouth because that totally was not me. I run down the aisle and hide outside the bathrooms. I sit on the ground and ponder my thoughts.

Why would I do that? I would punch a bitch if they ever did that to me. Was I really that jealous? I couldn't be. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is so much better than him. My thoughts are interrupted by a voice.

"Y/n? Is that you?"says a familiar voice. I look up. It's him. Kirk. 

"Aren't you supposed to be on stage?" I ask. 

"Don't worry I got James to cover me. I saw you yelling at that girl. What was that about?" 

"Nothing, she just- looked at my boyfriend too friendly." I lie.

"Are you sure? You're doing the nose thing." He said. 

"What? What 'nose thing' ?"

"That thing you do when you lie. Your nose twitches." He says. 

"I don't do that!" I argue. 

"Yes you do." Kirk protests. "What did that girl do?"  

"I already told you." I said turning my face away.

"Okay fine, you don't have to tell me." Kirk said sitting next to me. 

"Was that really your boyfriend?" He asked looking deep into my soul. 

"Yes." His eyes quickly looked away from mine. 

"Do you love him?" He asked. 

"I don't know." I said not making eye contact. I feared if I looked into his eyes I would cry or kiss him or something.I could not sink that low. 

"Well, I think he's looking for you" he says pointing to Atlas who is looking hopeless as ever, searching for me. I stand up from behind the bush and wave at him so he can see me. There's a smile of relief on his face as I walk up to him.

"Where were you?" He asked hugging me. "I saw you walk over to the girls I was talking about and then I lost you in the pool of people. I'm glad I found you." 

"I was just asking them where the bathroom was." I explained. 

"You should've told me, I thought you got kidnapped or something." he said holding my arms.

"I swear, I'm fine."