9.

-
Sébastien sat on stu's couch next to Randy as the party went on. They were watching some horror movie that randy put on. Sébastien tried to get Randy's attention but he ignored him like usual.

Sébastien sigh before he noticed Tatum leaving and he saw gale weather's. He briefly remembers seeing her at the school.

He stood up from the couch to find billy or stu or maybe both. He just wanted to talk to someone. Billy and stu were good listeners.

Sébastien searched the whole house but didn't find billy or stu. He sigh and headed back downstairs before he smiled as he spotted stu by the door letting the guest out.

"Stu! I was looking all over for you." Sébastien said , smiling up at stu , "looks like you found me." Stu said, chuckling

"Hey, stu. Sorry about what happened to your friend." Someone said as they walked out of the house. 

"Was he talking about Casey and steve?" Sébastien questioned and stu nodded ,"probably."

"Tatum!" Sidney shouted, yelling for Tatum but Tatum wasn't coming. Sébastien wondered where she went. She was just supposed to get beers.

"Boo!" Billy chuckled as he scared the three of them. "Billy, what are you doing here?" Sidney questioned

"I need to talk to you, sid. Can we talk?" Billy questioned and Sébastien sensed that something was wrong in their relationship.

"You two can use my parents room." Stu told them, grinning, "Sébastien and I will be in the living room." Billy threw stu a look and he frowned

"R- right. I forgot." He nervously chuckled ,"forgot what?" Sébastien innocently asked

Sidney frowned ,"we all miss him," she told him, before she and billy walked away.

"Miss who?" Sébastien questioned and stu looked down at him ,"you." Is what stu wanted to say but instead he just smiled ,and said,"let's go bother randy."

Sébastien nodded and followed stu to the living room. Sébastien sat next to stu and his eye's seemed to be getting heavier by the minutes.

Maybe he'll just take a quick nap.
- -
The honking of the car made him froze before seeing the bright headlights. He couldn't move. He couldn't even react before his life seemed to have flash before his eye's.

He remembers the first time he blew out the candles on his birthday cake. He remembers the first time meeting stu and billy at the playground.

He remembers when he first got dusty as a puppy. He remembers his most happiest childhood memories.

He remembers the happiest moments he shared with billy and stu. He remembered until he felt the pain.

His body was fire and he couldn't even scream. He was in agony and tears slid down his face and he- *bang*
- - -
Sébastien was startled awake by a loud bang and he quickly stood up and ran over to the noise before stopping seeing the scene in front of him

"Billy? Stu? What are you guys doing?" Sébastien questioned but billy and stu ignored him.

"Billy! Stu! Stop! Leave her alone!" Sébastien yelled, standing in front of Sidney.

"Sébastien, move out my way." Billy told him ,"No!"

"Billy...Sébastien is dead....why are you..why are you asking him to move out of your way?" Sidney questioned and Sébastien froze,

"I'm dead?"
-----------------------------------
Word count - 549

Hope you enjoy!

One more chapter left!