76) Honeymoon II

*The Shopping*

.....

Holding their hands Aadya pulled them out of the crowd.

"Where are you taking us princess?" Rudra asked, following her wherever she was taking them.

"Sugar, don't ask questions, just come with me," Aadya said with a big smile beaming on her lips.

Her husbands just let out a groan and followed her wherever she was taking them.

"Here we are," Aadya chirped, stopping in front of a shop.

"You gotta be kidding me," Vikram was annoyed looking at the seventy percent off board on the shop's wall and a long queue outside it.

"Nope I am not!" Aadya smiled delightfully.

"I found a pamphlet of this shop offering seventy percent sales on every item.. I want to do shopping here, hubbies, it's almost free, please get in the waiting line with me," she requested, making her best puppy eyes and cute pout.

Clasping her hands together she blinked her eyes like a porcelain doll in an attempt of convincing them sooner.

"I can't believe this!" Digvijay muttered, looking at her innocent eyes and then the long line outside the shop.

"Neither do I," agreed the other two, simultaneously.

"Aadya love, I know you are not good in business and economics but believe me love we are wealthy enough to buy every shop in this town for you. We don't have to attend a queue for getting seventy percent discounts on anything," Vikram tried to make her understand as sweetly as he could, however Aadya only shook her head.

"No husband, wealthy or not, I don't care. There is a sale here and I am not losing this chance of shopping for almost free items," Aadya deadpanned.

Not giving them a chance to even speak a few words she turned around and got in the line.

"Hoomph," she huffeed, crossing her hands over her belly.

"Aadya please I will buy all the newly released branded collections for you. Just do not stand in line under such harsh sunlight that too with a bunch of strangers," Rudra pleaded, covering her head with his hands in an attempt to save her from the growling sunlight.

The woman standing ahead of Aadya in the line looked at him when he said he would buy her all the branded collections.

Aadya cleared her throat not liking other women staring at her husbands. The woman looked away from the handsome Indian man after feeling his wife's angry eyes.

Aadya turned her attention to her husbands and lectured them like a school teacher in the middle of so many strangers.

"Listen to me very carefully, misters," she shook a small finger in front of them in warning while her other hand was on her hip, a blatant sign of her being in her preaching mode.

"If I ignore this seventy percent sales sign hanging in there then the Indian woman in me will never be happy. She will always remind me how I lost the chance to shop in seventy percent off shops that too in foreign. Believe me not taking advantage of the sales could seriously make a woman depressed and your wife double depressed. So zip your sweet mouth shut and get in the line," she finished with a tight lipped smile and walked a step ahead in the queue.

Her husbands gawked at her unbelievably whilst she only rolled her eyes and hissed,"Do you want an invitation to get in the line or what."

Not having any other options left the three men sighed and like any other husbands followed their wife's command.