"No, ofcourse not she's that type of person I hear a lot about her."

"Okay as you say."

"I'm going to sleep, good night!."
Y/n said and went to her room.

This was the longest talk between them till date.

THE NEXT DAY:-

Y/n woke up do her morning routine and went in kitchen. She make breakfast but still jungkook didn't come to eat.

Y/n POV:

What happened?? What taking jungkook too late he's so punctual.

What if he go fever? No,no y/n think positive.

A/n POV:
Y/N went to Jungkook's room she knocked.

"Jungkook, Jungkook are you awake? Jungkook! Are you listening to me, What happened?"

Y/n got worried so she try to open the door luckly the door was unlock. When she entered she saw a sleeping jungkook.

She go near him keep her hand on Jungkook's forehead looking for if he got fever

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook suddenly open his eyes.

"I-I... Yo-you didn't co-come to breakf-fast I though-I thought you had fever..... I-I was just chec-checking it..." She saw jungkook whowa looking at her in confusion. Then she said "don't you have to go office today?"

"What happened to you y/n did you forgot?"

"what?"

"Today I have no work and we're going to dinner at your friends house. So I was completing my sleep."

"Ohh, Okay."

She quikly turned her backside to jungkook and started walking to door.

"Y/n.... Y/NNNNN"

"Huh!?"

"Thanks!!"

"For what?"

"For caring me."

"Huh? Huh thanks I-I mean welcome.. No mention not." She give an awkward smile and left in hurry but she can feel jungkook was smirking behind.

Y/n POV:

ARGGHH.... y/n-aahh what did you do just now.... How can you forget this important work... Its so embarrassing.. I can't make an eye contact with jk after this... Aishhh what was he think about me?