His Butler, Forlorn

Start from the beginning

"My fair lady~" Sebastian went down on one knee, grabbing y/n's hand, giving it a kiss as he winked at her causing her to roll her eyes playfully, with a grin on her lips as ciel huffed, glaring at sebastian.

"Now miss y/n and our young master, let us go." Sebastian stood up and went to the maid and his master but stopped by drossel voice."I think not, ciel phantomhive and y/n l/n are now the property of my master."

This angered ciel of hearing this. Even sebastian looked upset.

"Property? She isn't a property-" ciel was cut off when drossel continued."ciel is marked by the very ring you're wearing while y/n here is wanted by my master."

Y/n narrows her eyes, wanting to know who this master is and why they want her for as she gotten a feeling that it was someone that she's familiar with.

"Who is this master? Why do they want me?" She asked.

Drossel gazed towards the beautiful female. "Unfortunately, I don't know, my master doesn't tell me everything, and I can not tell you who my master is. But I do know that my master wants you for something and doesn't want you to become a doll like ciel is going to be one, an exquisite doll made up of silver and gold."

Sebastian goes over to y/n's side, wrapping her arm over her waist, holding her protectively close but the female demon had a smirk on her lips "silver and gold will be stole away~ silver and gold will be stolen away~" she singed out that sounded beautiful having the males to be in awed of her melody voice.

Y/n pulled herself away from sebastian grip and grabbed ciel causing him to gasp and held into her as she carried him in bridal style as she and sebastian run towards the window, jumping out of the room and began getting away from the manor as they had came upon a bridge, the maid gently put his master down, when they landed on stone ground of the bridge as she sense that elizabeth isn't quite inside the manor.

"Y/n! What about elizabeth!?" Ciel said worriedly and fearful as he looked at his maid, causing her to look at him."She isn't in there, master. I didn't sense Lady elizabeth aura inside the manor."

"And I have checked the entire manor, which means she isn't in there."

"I'm sorry, master but I had to take you away to safety. My first priority is to keep you safe and protected from any harm that comes to you."

Sebastian eyes glow darkly red, and his pupils were slits "Your first priority is always orders from the queen. Similarly, my first priority is your life and miss y/n's. I've devoted myself to your service and protection. It has been more than two years now."

Y/n's both eyes glowed red, and her pupils were slits as well. "we can't very well let someone steal you away master."

Ciel stared at his maid and butler before grabbing the hope diamond ring and put it on his thumb, having the ring be on top of ciel's heirloom ring.

"Master?"

"Apparently, the hope piece is what marks the masters next target, and I have two of them." Ciel smirked."I guess that means I've been doubly marked. Protecting me will be a difficult task." He didn't want overworked y/n job, but he does want to give a lesson to sebastian by making his job more difficult since he didn't like how flirty, he is towards his maid.

Y/n smirked, chuckling softly of her master's action as she has been wanting to do some hard work for awhile now, so this will be perfect opportunity of it even sebastian grinned "We're not afraid of hard work." He bowed down even y/n bowed down as well a bit.

A loud familiar howl is heard in the distance, having y/n, ciel, and sebastian to look over at where the howling was coming from.

"Pluto?" Ciel questioned.