Chapter 19: Not what I expected..

•Twilight•
•3rd POV•
Jake parked the truck into the drive way as he turned off the engine, he sighed softly as he glanced over at Anna, she slept soundly as her head was leaning against the seat, he grabbed the keys out of the ignition as he hopped out of the truck. He closed the door behind him as he started to make his way over to Anna's side, he slowly opened the door and nudged her softly.

"Anna please wake up. We're here."

Jake spoke softly, Anna groaned as she swatted jakes hands away.

"Nooo, I just want to sleep"

Anna grumbled a bit, Jake smiled as he put his arms under her head as his other arms went under her legs, he slowly picked her up bride style, he turned on his heel with Anna in his arms as he walked forward as he closed the door with his foot. He started to make his way towards his front door as he struggled to unlock the front door but managed some how, he walked in with Anna still in his arms sound asleep, he closed the front door behind as he made his way to his room, as he walked in he gently set Anna down onto his bed.

•Anna's POV•
I woke up to facing a ceiling as it was a bit unfamiliar to me, I frowned slightly as I sat up from the comfortable mattress, I groaned slightly as I held up my hand to my head, the headache come rushing in out of no where as I sighed 'great..just what I needed..' I looked to my right and saw the backyard and trees in the distance.

"Not what I expected.."

I muttered softly as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed only to find someone laying on the ground covered up in a blanket, I frowned slightly as their back was facing me. I stood up from the bed as I felt kind of dizzy, I shook my head slightly as I slowly walked over to the figure laying beside the bed. I leaned over their shoulder as I saw Jake sleeping soundly. 'It's just Jake...WAIT?! Jake?!' My eyes widen in shock as I looked behind me as I searched for my shoes, I sat back down on the bed as I finally found my shoes, I got up from the bed as I searched for my phone only to fail to find it, I sighed in defeat as I tip toed out of jakes room and closed his door right behind me.

"Good morning Anna"

I jumped slightly at hearing the voice as I looked at the kitchen to find Billy sitting in his wheelchair as he was sipping his cup, I smiled nervously as I walked over to the table to find my phone on the table. 'So that's where my phone is.' I gently picked up my phone to find it at 20% I frowned slightly as I unlocked my phone and dialed Leah's phone number.

I placed the phone over my ear as I awkwardly smiled once again at Billy, who just seemed amused to see me walk out of his sons room. The ringing on the other line soon came to a stop as there was a sleepy voice on the phone.

"Hello.."

I cleared my throat as I spoke back.

"Leah?? Uhm..can you come pick me up please.."

I heard a sigh coming from the other line as she spoke back saying yes, I then hung up the phone as I stared at Billy who just smiled.

"Hi Billy.."

He chuckled softly as he spoke.

"Hope you two used prote-"

I then cut Billy off as I stuttered a bit.