Xuanyuan Hancheng stepped forward to help his younger brother, "You don't need to blame yourself, I don't blame you. Brother Huang is also right. If she hadn't been chosen for you back then, what happened today would not have happened." "Who is this Wen Wenqian?

    " What do you plan to do, daughter of Prince Jingxi?" Seeing that the two brothers were in harmony, the Empress Dowager felt relieved and continued to ask Xuanyuan Hancheng.     "I have found out that this matter has nothing to do with the Jingxi Marquis's Mansion, it was only caused by Wen Wenqian's greed. I think it is better not to make this matter public, otherwise my brother is in the court, and I am afraid that someone will do it in the future The article is not good for the emperor's reputation." Xuanyuan Hancheng also thought about it in his heart.     "Brother Huang always thinks of my younger brother, and my younger brother is really ashamed of it." Xuanyuan Hanqi was very moved when he heard this.     "Emperor, your brother is right, so let's deal with Wen Wenqian quietly." The Queen Mother agreed after thinking for a while.

    "My brother wants to take the princess to the imperial mausoleum to guard the mausoleum of the emperor. After the one-year filial piety period is over, I will announce to the outside world that the princess has a sudden illness." Xuanyuan Hanqi thought about it and let him deal with Wen Wenqian. It can be regarded as an explanation to the emperor.

    "To guard the imperial mausoleum? You are not wrong, imperial brother, so there is no need to do so." Xuanyuan Hancheng said.

    "Brother, please do it." Xuanyuan Hanqi said firmly.

    After repeated persuasion by Xuanyuan Hancheng, Xuanyuan Hanqi still insisted, and Xuanyuan Hancheng agreed when he couldn't.

    Today in the court hall, King Yi Shangzuo begged to go to the imperial mausoleum to guard the mausoleum of the Supreme Emperor during the filial piety period, and the emperor agreed. For a while, the ministers couldn't figure out why it happened so suddenly. There was a lot of discussion in the audience, some praised Wang Chunxiao, and some sensitive people smelled something strange. Well-informed ministers all knew that there was an accident at the First Prince's Hundred Days Banquet yesterday, but they didn't know what was related to it.

    At this time, Wen Wenqian in Prince Yi's mansion was dressing up, "Hiss...Qi'er, what happened to you today, you are restless."

    Wen Wenqian gently hinted to Qi'er as she stroked her sore hair. "Qi'er was scared last night. You don't need to worry about it. You have been with me since childhood, and I like you the most, and I can't live without you. You also know me, and the most nostalgic person." After last

    night I am afraid that this chess piece cannot be kept, Wen Wenqian secretly planned in her heart. But Qi'er has always been by her side, if she dies suddenly, it will definitely attract people's attention, and the gain will not be worth the loss, so we still have to think long-term, anyway, Qi'er has always been by her side, so she would not dare to betray her.     "No. This servant understands." Hearing Princess Yi's words, Qi'er felt cold. At this moment, she was extremely glad that she had made peace with King Yi last night. If the other maidservants listened to Princess Yi's words, they would definitely feel at ease. But she is not...

    Qi'er grew up serving the princess, so she knows her habits very well. Whenever the princess tells a lie, her voice will be extra gentle, and she will unconsciously touch her little finger with her thumb. Looking at Princess Yi's unconscious movements and gentle and comforting words just now, Qi'er knew that Princess Yi's words were insincere. King Yi entered the palace before dawn today. I don't know what will be waiting for Princess Yi when he returns to the mansion...