41

Chapter 41 The Palace 4

    On the second day, the whole palace was decorated with lights and festoons, it was very lively. Lin Xia'er looked at the busy palace people.

    She curiously asked the little maid who served her, "What day is it today? Why are the palace people so busy and the palace decorated so festively?" Yes, I have been preparing for a long time in the palace for today. There will be a grand birthday banquet tonight, and I heard that officials from the Lizhou area will come to celebrate." Lin Xiaer thought in her heart that it was just

    a birthday party, and she did everything So grand. Hey, why is this Lin Jiabao so lucky!

    Lin Jiabao pouted a little in the morning, and he was "tricked" awake by Xuanyuan Hancheng. Looking at the deep purple marks on his neck that couldn't be concealed by the collar in the bronze mirror, I hope that when I meet my parents later, they won't notice, otherwise I would be so embarrassed. Lin Jiabao was still a little shy when he thought about it, it was all his fault.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Guaibao's angry appearance, and kissed his dimple. "Okay, today is your birthday, don't pout." Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't enjoy himself last night, but when he got up in the morning and saw Guaibao's innocent sleeping face, it was so attractive, of course he couldn't hold back Guaibao was woken up by "getting".

    Zhang Huiniang is someone who has been there, and she noticed something strange about Jiabao when they met today. Seeing those dark purple marks, Zhang Huiniang felt complicated. On the one hand, I feel gratified that Jiabao is deeply favored by His Royal Highness, and on the other hand, I feel sorry for Jiabao. It must be very hard for Jiabao to serve His Highness at such a young age. Alas... It's a pity that Jiabao is only the side lord of His Highness the Crown Prince, and cannot be regarded as her son-in-law. Otherwise... She must have the guts to raise the premise under the crown prince, and ask the crown prince to be gentle and sympathetic to Jiabao.

    Lin Jiabao was embarrassed by his mother and lowered his head, "Mother, don't keep looking at me." "

    Jiabao has grown up, and he is ashamed of his mother." Zhang Huiniang rubbed Jiabao's head, "Look at Jiabao You are doing well now, and His Royal Highness loves you so much, and Mother is also happy for you. If you can give birth to a son and a half for His Highness as soon as possible, Mother will be more at ease."

    "His Royal Highness said, let me take good care of my body, and we will have a baby next year." Speaking of the baby, Lin Jiabao was also full of expectations. He no longer resisted the medicinal diet and tonic that Shuya prepared for him, and would obediently drink it up.     Both Zhang Huiniang and Lin Dazhuang discussed it last night. His Royal Highness is still young and he is the heir apparent. There will definitely be many concubines in the future. Only when Jiabao has a child can he have someone to rely on in the future. Otherwise, even if His Highness the Crown Prince loves Jiabao now, after a few years, Jiabao will grow old and lose his color, and His Highness the Crown Prince will probably forget Jiabao. They all know Jiabao's temperament, and the one who won't invite pets will be very difficult for that Jiabao in the future...     May God bless their Jiabao to give birth to a child smoothly and grow old happily forever. Lin Dazhuang and his wife had a common wish. Don't ask for the wealth and glory that Jiabao can achieve, now Lin Dazhuang and his wife are very satisfied with the good that Jiabao has brought to their family. The children and grandchildren have their own blessings, and they never ask for something such as one person attaining the Tao and the chicken dog ascending to heaven.     Lin Fangjun's birthday banquet was held in the Wuhua Hall in the Xinggong Palace in Youshi. Officials in the Lizhou area got the news that His Royal Highness was celebrating the birthday of Lin Choujun, whom he loved so much, and they all came to celebrate. Many priceless congratulatory gifts were sent, which opened the eyes of everyone in the Lin family, and even made Lin Dali's family look straight.     Lin Jiabao received the family members of officials who came to celebrate with kindness and gentleness, and behaved very decently. Shi Qishan and his wife, the prefect of Xuzhou, also came. Zhang Huiniang, Mrs. Qin and Lin Jin'er were already acquainted with the prefect's wife, and they talked together, but they didn't seem uncomfortable among the officials and wives.     Ke Meili, Lin Chuner and Lin Xiaer were not so comfortable. No one came to talk to them, and they took the initiative to get close to them, but they couldn't talk to each other at all.     As soon as You Shi arrived at the banquet, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao sat in the upper seats. Both Lin Dazhuang's family and Qin's family were arranged in front positions. The position of Lin Dali's family is a little further back. Ke Meili and the others are very dissatisfied with this but dare not say anything.