chapter 19

Chapter 19 The Qin Family

Lin Dazhuang and his party finally arrived in Xuzhou. Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing thanked the cavalry guarding all the way. Lin Dazhuang and the others politely declined the cavalry escorting them back to Pei County, it would be too ostentatious to go back like this.

Separated from them in front of the city of Pei County, Lin Dazhuang and the others entered Pei County with a total of five carriages with their buddies and servants.

When the guards guarding the city saw that they had returned with five large carriages, they flattered Qin Kaixing and said, "Master Qin is in charge, where did he get rich?

" The goods brought back from the capital, all the guards, remember to come and patronize..." "

Haha, then Young Master Qin can give us a discount, the mother-in-law at home just happened to be clamoring for new clothes." "

That must be...

" After returning home, Qin Kaixing ordered his assistants and servants to help unload the goods, and repacked a large carriage full of the earthen instruments he bought in the capital and the meeting gift from His Royal Highness the Prince.

After that, Qin Kaixing personally sent his father-in-law and eldest brother back to Linjiacun. It was already late when we arrived at Linjia Village, and it was time for each household to have dinner. There were no people on the road in the village, and no one paid attention to them on the way back.

The Lin family was also eating at this time, and they were talking about their father and elder brother coming back at the same time. Seeing Lin Dazhuang and the others came back, the whole family was very excited, and Zhang Huiniang made some new dishes. Invite Qin Kaixing to have dinner together, Qin Kaixing is not easy to refuse, the family had dinner lively.

During the meal, everyone asked about Jiabao's situation in a hurry. Lin Dazhuang thought for a while and said: "Let's eat first, Jiabao is doing well. Kai Xing, eat more, this time you have worked hard." Everyone heard

Jiabao Don't worry if you're doing well. They persuaded Qin Kaixing to use more.

Lin Dazhuang thought to find an appropriate time to talk to Zhang Huiniang first.

After dinner, the family gave Qin Kai a trip. After that, everyone was busy arranging the gifts that Lin Dazhuang and the others brought back.

"This Kaixing also bought too much, how much will it cost? No matter how rich you are, you can't spend it like this!" Zhang Huiniang looked at the dazzling gifts and felt that this son-in-law spent too much money.

Lin Dazhuang stopped talking, "Kai Xing is a good one. The goods he brought to the capital sold well this time. It's not honoring you. It's not good." Naturally, the

things Xuanyuan Han sent were all excellent. . The ginseng and bird's nests are all top-grade, and Zhang Huiniang doesn't know the true value of these things and already feels distressed to death.

Among the gifts was a set of pearl haircuts and a pair of white jade bracelets named for Zhang Huiniang. The pearls on the haircuts were round and lustrous, instantly capturing the hearts of all the women in the Lin family. Although Zhang Huiniang said that her son-in-law spends a lot of money, she still likes it very much in her heart. This son-in-law really puts his heart into it. "It's so beautiful! This is very expensive, Da Zhuang, don't you stop my son-in-law, I don't need such a good reputation? Isn't this a waste of money!" Lin Dazhuang said heartily, that is His Royal Highness , How could he stop it... The rest of Lin Jiawen's wives, Wu Shi, Lin Lier, and Lin Xiuer also received beautiful and exquisite jewel hairpins of various colors, and they all exclaimed. Mrs. Wu held the pearl hairpin carefully, she couldn't put it down, and Lin Xiu'er inserted the pearl hairpin into her hair on the spot, and she flattered everyone to praise her. Lin Jiawen said to his mother: "This is too eye-catching to wear out. Xiu'er is still young, mother will help her put it away first, it will be bad if it is lost." Lin Dazhuang said, "Okay, I will tidy up slowly in the future . Right. My family and I are both tired and want to rest early." Zhang Huiniang saw that her husband and son looked tired, and she was also busy boiling hot water so that they could wash away the dust along the way and rest early. In the evening, Qin Kai went back to Qin's house, just after taking a bath and changing clothes, someone came to say that the master and wife had invited him to ask questions. Qin Kai went to the main room and saw his parents and Jin'er sitting and waiting for him. Master Qin Qin Hong asked his son, "Kai Xing, did the trip to Beijing go well this time? What happened to the ones I brought back this time?"