Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed all the way down, lightly biting one and licking_kissing delicately. The other hand caressed another red bean, "Mmm... ah..." Lin Jiabao's body was already sensitive, how could he stand up to this, he was moaning again and again.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng took good care of these two red beans, which made them more lustrous and sparkling, and made him unable to resist tasting them again and again. Then Xuanyuan Hancheng stayed on Guaibao's navel, and his hands also came to Guaibao's inner thighs, stroking the delicate and smooth skin.

    "Hmm..." Lin Jiabao felt so hot that the air in the whole bedroom became scorching hot.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed the skin of Kuaibao all the way down, looking at the shape of small light golden petals on Guaibao's lower abdomen, which symbolized the birthmark of the twins.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng grasped Guaibao's immature child and caressed, the male of Shuang'er was underdeveloped, and Guaibao's was smaller than the average male. But in Xuanyuan Hancheng's eyes, he is so cute. Slowly separating Guaibao's legs, Xuanyuan Hancheng buried his head in them and licked them up. This is the first time for Guaibao, Xuanyuan Hancheng is going to put his heart on the softest, and love him with the most gentle and slow movements, so that Guaibao can have a wonderful first experience.

    "Ah! Sir, don't..." Lin Jiabao struggled a little embarrassedly. Xuanyuan Hancheng raised his head, "Baby, it's your first time, Mr. Xianggong doesn't want to hurt you." Xuanyuan Hancheng poked his finger in, felt the heat and tightness in Guaibao's body, and twitched his finger lightly.

    "Hmm..." Lin Jiabao felt something strange in his body, his body stiffened a little nervously, his legs were trembling.

    "Don't be afraid, baby... relax..." Fortunately, because of the relationship between the twins, the body of baby has slowly secreted lubrication. Because of the moisture in Guaibao's body, Xuanyuan Hancheng added another finger, and continued to expand Guaibao.

    Lin Jiabao gradually felt an indescribable numbness rising in his body, and his body also slowly relaxed. Opening his mouth unconsciously, he called out: "Mmm... Mr. Xianggong..."

    Seeing that the time was ripe, Xuanyuan Hancheng stuffed a pillow under Guaibao's waist. Spread Kuaibao's legs further apart, press it up, and slowly sink her body into Guaibao's body.

    "Ah! It hurts... Xianggong... it hurts so much." Lin Jiabao's cry was brought into a crying tone, and he felt that he was about to be split in half. So swollen, so hot! Lin Jiabao felt that it hurt even to breathe...

    "Okay, okay... My baby... just bear with it, and the pain will stop soon." Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't dare to move, and kept kissing Xiaobao. Placing kisses on his dimples, sucking on Guaibao's sensitive little earlobe, resisting the urge to rampage, and waiting for Guaibao to adapt slowly.

    Finally seeing Guaibao's brows stretched, Xuanyuan Hancheng moved gently. It was so wonderful, Guaibao's body was wet and tight, making him feel like he was in a fairyland, there is nothing more beautiful than having sex with Guaibao.

    "Good boy...my baby..." Xuanyuan Hancheng gradually sped up his movements, and Lin Jiabao felt bursts of pleasure coming to him following the rhythm of his husband, which was a feeling he had never felt before.

    "Ah... Xianggong... um..." Lin Jiabao made a sweet voice, embracing Xianggong's back with both hands, enduring Xianggong's possession of him.

    "Baby, are you comfortable? Did your husband make you feel comfortable?" The hot sweat dripped from Xuanyuan Hancheng's body. Hearing Baobao's melodious groans, he pumped hard even more.

    "Comfortable... um... so comfortable..." Lin Jiabao replied honestly, his body had already turned into a puddle of spring water.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng and Guaibao kissed deeply, and after dozens of thrusts vigorously, they finally released the fiery seeds. "Baby, I love you!"

    Before Lin Jiabao recovered from the affair just now, his body couldn't help trembling slightly, and he responded loudly: "I love you, too."

    Xuanyuan Hancheng was still in Baobao's bed. The body didn't withdraw, and listened to Guaibao's loud response. Warmth surged in my heart, and desire arose again. Xuanyuan Hancheng's desire slowly raised his head again, he hugged Guaibao and let Guaibao sit on him.

    "Hmm... so deep... um..." Lin Jiabao felt the desire in his body swell again.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng couldn't help but ask for Guaibao again. He originally restrained himself from wanting to be gentle, but in the end he made Guaibao dizzy.

    Seeing Guaibao's beautiful sleeping face, Xuanyuan Hancheng was extremely satisfied. Finally got it in his mouth, and the taste was a hundred times better than he imagined.

    It was Xuanyuan Hancheng's repeated efforts to restrain and be gentle, and only wanted the baby twice, but he still let Lin Jiabao lie on the bed for two days and couldn't get off the ground.

    When the boat arrived in Lizhou, Lin Jiabao's legs were still weak, and Xuanyuan Han carried him off the boat. Lin Jiabao was very embarrassed, blushing and buried his head in Xuanyuan Hancheng's neck, refusing to look up.

    The officials waiting at the port of Lizhou saw His Highness the Crown Prince disembarking with a person in his arms, and they knew that this person must be Lin Fangjun, who was rumored to be loved by His Highness the Crown Prince.

    Xuanyuan Han Cheng and the others boarded the carriage that had come to meet him, and was ushered all the way to the Lizhou Palace. After getting off the carriage, Xuanyuan Hancheng continued to carry Jiabao.

    "Don't hug me, I can walk by myself." Lin Jiabao whispered.

    "Baby has rested for the past two days, and my husband can love you well tonight." Xuanyuan Hancheng still hugged Baobao, and whispered love words in his ear that made Jiabao blush and heartbeat.

    Located in the north of Lizhou, Lizhou Palace is a very Jiangnan style palace. Take the true colors of natural landscapes and the characteristics of various gardens in the south of the Yangtze River. There are countless beautiful pavilions and pavilions in the palace, as well as large and small lakes. The water pavilions are built between the lakes, and the bridges across the water are lined with several pavilions. The pavilion is in the water, with a vast space on both sides, rippling blue waves, and picturesque scenery in all directions. It really has the poetic flavor of "the flying angle is high, the eaves are empty, the sky is bright, the sky is shining, and the shadow falls into the sky".

    Xuanyuan Hancheng walked through the palace with Guaibao in his arms, admiring the main scenery inside the palace. "We're going to live in this palace for a while, my baby can take a stroll around in the future." The

    palace servants in the palace were very surprised seeing this situation. It's not the first time His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has come to the palace, and every time he comes, he always looks expressionless and cold. But now, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince loves Mr. Lin so much, and Mr. Lin, who is reluctant to give up, comes down and walks. Today, they saw how His Royal Highness attaches great importance to Lin Fangjun, and they all secretly decided in their hearts to serve this Lin Fangjun well, not daring to neglect him in the slightest.