63: "Little Champ"

Start from the beginning

He turned his face towards me, slowly his gaze fell on my bump. His smirk turned into a smile. A beautiful smile. He opened his arms, saying

"Come here, malyshka" I quickly wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest. He chuckled deeply, patting my head

"I missed my babies so much" me too dude me too.

I pulled his shirt down, kissing him deeply. He groaned pulling away from me ,

"Fuck baby, lemme look at you pretty girl. Ju.....just let me look at my beautiful wife for once. It's been so long. Fuck, I missed you so much" he said in a needy hoarse voice, stroking my cheeks. Aww, he's a softie.

His calloused hands felt like heaven when they came in contact with my soft skin.

"My beautiful girl, you look so pretty with that bump of your's baby. Such a pretty mama" he got down on his knees lifting my shirt as he kissed my tummy while his hands rubbed my curves.

"Our baby" he mutter softly. Suddenly, I let out a squeal when he picked me up and started walking towards our room ,

"I love you" I whispered kissing his jaw as he carried me.

In these three years he had gotten hotter if that was possible. His beard was growing, his veins popping, but one thing that didn't change was the bracelet around his wrist which I made him almost 4 years back

What didn't change was the gentle way he would always talk to me, take care of me, take me on rides whenever I wanted, gave me whatever I needed.

I had finally found my forever. My love. He was my everything.

My definition of love starts with him and ends with him. Nikolai was so precious. He would always communicate with me whenever I was pissed at him, it was always him who would apologize first. He understood me, he knew me and if he didn't, he tried to.

"My love, I need you to sit up for me" he told me gently, I nod sitting up straight as he fixed the pillows behind me.

"I'm going to massage your Tummy baby, is that okay?" He questioned taking his shirt off.

I mumbled a small 'yes' Before he went on.

He grabbed my oil and made me lay back a little. I watched my husband , as he massaged my belly with so much focus and gentleness.

"You'll not hurt me if you go a little rough, pumpkin" I chuckled. That's what she- clover stop!

"Mhm. My baby definitely likes it rough" he smirked ticking my sides. I wiggled in his grip, laughing as the oil fell on his chest.

"Need some help mr.Petrov?" I straddle his waist, sliding my hands down his chest.

"Please, Mrs. Petrov" he grunts, wrapping his hands around my thigh.

I smiled as I run my hands around his chest, swiftly spreading the oil on his toned tatted chest.

"Fuck baby" woah baby.

"Shit, I missed you" he moaned. WOAHH!!! MY HUSBAND JUST MOANED. And God that was the hottest thing I've ever heard.

"I- OH my lord! Can you um.....do that again? Y'know the ahh- no I mean can you moan again?" I asked hiding my blush.

"Will you make me moan for you baby?"

Looks like Lil champ is going to face a earthquake inside- clover what?

Author's note
Y'all I don't ever want to stop working on this book😭no cap, but I love them so fucking much.

I will for sure add a few more chapters, including them being parents. But till then, bye my loves, stay safe.

Also first chapter of Orphic is out. Let me know if y'all like it.
Morana isn't as innocent and naive as clover but she's got one hell of a sarcastic tongue. ❤️

To y'all for always being here w me in this journey 🤍