48: "His Empire"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"Mornin' baby. Wake up sleepy head" He chuckled in my ear. I whine, enclosing his body in my arms and snuggling into him.

"As much as I want to stay this way Moya dusha, I want to take you to my office today. Please get up" WOAH! HIS OFFICE.

I jump out of the bed, sitting up straight. I put my hair in a ponytail and rush towards our bathroom. Nikolai had bought everything I needed. From skincare to my clothes and shoes. He has already bought everything for me.

I loved living here, I would spend most of my time in the Library or in the garden with Gracy. These days Gracy doesn't pay attention to me. She loves playing with the house help. They all love her too. She would run around the garden, playing with butterfly and her toys.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I turn back towards the closet searching for clothes.

A pair of strong tatted arms wrap around me. He sighed resting his head in my neck and nibbling with my sensitive skin.

It had been three days since our sexy time. That night he massaged my body, washed my hair and cuddled with me till I fell Asleep. The next day, the pain was intolerable. My body was aching so much and I felt extremely sore. He helped me freshen up and then he bought me breakfast in bed. Nikolai also gave me millions of Huggies and kisses whenever I asked. He didn't feel embarassed to take care of me or baby me. On the contrary, he said he loved it.
He's cute like that.

"Mhm. whats my little baby doing?" He questioned, pushing my hair to the side.

"I'm looking for an outfit to wear today" He turns us over, pinning me to the wall. Before I could move, he pins my hands above my head. His body hovering over mine, my bobbies brushes with his sculpted, muscular chest.

"You're so beautiful" he said, mostly to himself. Nikolai pecks my lips and takes a step back making me frown.

"Let me choose something for you" He told me, and started to inspect through my clothes. After about two minutes, he comes back to me , holding a pair of white trousers paired with a white blazer and to go with it, he chose a white off-shoulder cropped top.