8: "Her genie"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

"Y'know you're an angel" I nudge him with my elbow. He raised his perfectly arched eyebrow at me.

We were now seated in aunt lia's garden. I was sitting on the chair opposite to aunt lia and uncle John. Mr. Petrov was sitting on my left. Uncle John thought that it would be an amazing idea to start a fire and bake sweet potato.

"How so?" He asks with his curiosity filled eyes. The blanket falls off my chest onto my lap as I straighten up . I rub my hands together and start explaining

"See, dad re-refused to bring me here. And that made me really sad. My only wish was to visit aunt lia. I haven't been here ever since mama's death. And I really missed the fresh smell of the fruits and the air. so you bought me here even though you were here for your own work. You basically are a genie." I giggle and lean in the chair.

Aunt lia passes the sweet potato to me and I take a bite and pass it on to Mr. Petrov who had a smile tugging his lips.

"So, what are your plans with her Mr.nikolao?" He called him Nickelodeon before. Uncle cleared his throat. I look at him with a confused expression but when I realise that he thinks that we are together, I try to interject.

"Be her genie" he said before I could start explaining. I turn my gaze to him. He casually munches on his food as if he just didn't say that.

I blush at his words. I don't know in what context did he mean that. But the words made my heart beat faster.

"Genie?" Uncle John asked. Mr. Petrov simply nodded and got up from the chair.

"It's her time to bed excuse us" he pats my head and I frown. I'm here to be with them, he can't just tell me that.

"Tomorrow malyshka" he said in his authoritative voice, being in no mood for an argument I quietly get up and kiss aunt lia and uncle John in the cheek before going in.

Once we reach our room, I Huff and turn towards him. Only to crash in his chest. I didn't realise that he was so close to me, I quickly take a step back and my back hits the door.

"Careful, moya dusha" I sigh and rub my eyes .

"You can't tell me what to do" I tell him. He smirks and takes a step closer. As there was a door behind me , instead of backing up, I simply turned my face.

"Look at me" he commands. His command was to be followed. I knew better than to anger him

"Don't test my patience malyshka" I frown at the name.

"My name is not malyshka it's Beverly clover fawn" I correct him and he chuckles, his Minty breath hitting my face.

"I know baby" butterflies erupted in my stomach at that name. I try to hide my blushing face from him but

He grabs my jaw and makes me look at him, Mr. Petrov uses his other hand to pull me close by my waist. I crash into his chest and he smirked . His face nearing to my neck

"It's Nikolai for you. Say it. Say my name sweet girl" my breath hitches. My breathing fastened. My chest was falling and raising rapidly. As I breathe faster, my boobies come in contact with his chest.

"Say it" he tugs my jaw forward. Enough to warn me but not to hurt me.

"Nikolai" i whispered in a hushed tone. Not wanting him to recognise the panic and anxiousness in my voice.

"There we go. My sweet sweet baby. Good girl, go to sleep. Now, hmm" he pats my head and opens the room door for me.

I quickly go inside and shut the door in his face. Resting my head on the door as I hear his chuckles.

Gracy lays on the bed, sleeping soundly . She had been too exhausted while playing with the cheekys all day and running around.

I make sure not to make any noise as I get inside the covers and pull her on my chest. She nuzzles her little body in my boobies and meows. I giggle at her adorable self and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight Gracy" I say softly and shut the lights.

The next morning I wake up before the sun comes up. The chirping of the birds fill my ears. It was dawn, but the thing about dawn was that even when the sun isn't up, the birds have faith that it will be soon and they start singing.

I get out of bed and I don't realise that my bottle was kept on the side. I trip over it and fall on my bahookie. Oww. Gracy wakes up due to 'tud' sound that was produced.

I quickly get up apologizing to the floor and Gracy for hurting them. Sorry floor.

My friend from school, Jenny would always tell me that I had a fat-ass . Maybe I could resign from my academics and become a tripper.

No, a ripper. Wait it's still wrong.

I get out of the bed to brush my teeth, once I do that, I walk downstairs and find uncle John sipping his coffee. He spots me and gives me a wave. Aww , he's so cute.

"Goodmorning fawn dear. How are you doing today?" He asked as I sat down on the chair.

"I have to tell you a secret uncle" I mumble softly and get in assassin mode. You don't know but I'm a qualified and trained assassin.

"Copied. Tell me. Over" he holds his watch- free wrist close to his mouth as he spoke. I giggle at his childish behaviour.

"Y'know I kinda broke your floor" he gives me a weird look and scrunches his eyebrow.

"Done tell me you fell" I let out a squeak of excitement and nod urgently. He gives me sad eyes and pats my head. Aww, he's cute like that.

"Good morning Mr. Genie"