19: "Angry"

{Beverly}

{Beverly}

It was the next morning, Jan came to pick me up for college. Austria and Bridget were also with him. But there was one person I didn't know.

"Get in tellytub" He waved at me and Bridget opened the door for me. I mumble a soft 'thankyou' and got inside the car.

"How ....are you today bubs?" I asked settling between Bridget and Austria with my bag in my lap.

"I'm good, how's your pompy ompy man?" He smirked at me through the mirror. I frown and poke my tongue out at him.

"His name is n-nikolai and he's good. Unlike you Mr. Dustbin. " Very hot as well but he doesn't need to know that. That's only for me. Hehe mine*growl*
Ewu. Never saying it again.

"You hurt me tellytub" he said and placed his hand over his heart. My heart fell. I didn't mean it that way.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me? I'll buy you a .......candy?" He chuckled and shook him head.

I turn my head to the other person sitting on the passangers seat.

She was beautiful with purple hair and brown eyes. She wore a baby blue crop top with blue mom jeans. She also had a septum piercing.

"Woah! You're so cool" I Compliment her clapping my hands together. She chuckles and gives me a beautiful smile. I wish I was pretty like her.

"She really is a cutie." She said to jan who takes her hand and pecks it. Oh- OHH!!!!

"OMGEEEEE YOU'RE HIS GIRLFRIEND" I slap his shoulder a bit too hard in excitement, but then I quickly apologize and shake it again.

"She's so pretty. You guys a-are so cute. I ship" I giggle and turn to Bridget who smiles at me.

"What's your name pretty girl?" I ask putting on my best flirty face. She laughs at me and ruffled my hair.

I would shoot her in the eye for doing that but i won't because
1. She's Jan's girl
2. I can have my chance with her.
3. She's super pretty
4. I want us to be besties.

"I'm aurora. And I've heard so much about you that I already know your name" she said patting my chubby cheek.

"Can I please call you rora? And can we please be besties?" I ask taking permission for twirling her hair in my hand which she doesn't seem to mind.