She set her blue eyes on me," May I?" She gestured towards me, asking whether she could enter. I nodded. This wasn't my room or belongings anyway. She entered the room gingerly. For a minute, we both just stood—waiting for one to speak.

I opened my mouth, but I didn't say anything. She pursed her lips, moving herself so that she could sit at the edge of the bed. She looked up at me.

"Well?", she said, her eyebrows raised," Sit."

"What?" I asked, bewildered.

"I said sit on the bed, genius", she said slowly, as if she were talking to a five-year-old. I rolled my eyes.

"Not a chance", I snorted," You have a weapon over your shoulder that you can easily grab and stab me in less than a second." I didn't miss a beat after her offer.

She snorted herself, grabbing her spear out," This? Okay then" She threw her spear across the room—which impaled itself on the wall opposite us. My eyes widened, and she relaxed her javelin-throw position, smirking at me.

I slowly and carefully placed myself on the bed as far as I could from Kira. She didn't seem to mind—she just fidgeted with her skull ring that was studded with blue and green gemstones. The ring winked as her fingers manoeuvred it around her index finger.

"First things first", she said quietly, her face turning to me," You don't...remember me..or Kane for that matter do you?"

I raised my eyebrow, tilting my head. Her expression was a mix of sadness and acceptance. She nodded, looking away," That's what I thought."

"Look", I said," I'm sorry but...I don't..remember who you..are. Have we met before?" I asked, curious.

"Yes", she smiled a thin smile, but it didn't touch her eyes," A while back...when Garmadon took control of the city...with the help of The Quiet One—Harumi."

"Oh", was all I said.

"Granted, I knew you wouldn't remember..since you saved...a lot of people that day...but our parents...weren't so lucky." She looked away, her fist clenched on her lap.

"I'm so sorry", I said, my eyes squinted in sympathy as guilt and shame washed over me.

She nodded, staring at the floor.

I stared at the floor myself, unsure of what to say.

"Is..that why you're..."I paused, trying to form my words without snapping at her and phrase them gently," Are you planning on revenge? To take your anger on me? Because let me tell you, Kira, from my expert—"

"What?", she said, looking at me, her face bewildered," I'm not trying to take revenge."

I stopped, staring," Wait—really?" I said, feeling immediately calmed.

She smirked at my expression, turning her attention back to her ring," My brother is though."

My heart dropped," Oh that's reassuring."I snarked, rolling my eyes.

She turned her eyes to me, frowning," Though not...on you particularly."

She sighed, before steeling herself and facing me.

"You saved a lot of people Lloyd", she said," And...even Kane has come to terms with that...but it's Harumi that we both can never  forgive."She gritted her teeth. My heart ached as I looked at her sympathetically.

"Kira...", I shook my head slowly, reaching my hand towards her shoulder. She shrugged my hand off.

"She ruined my life—she destroyed the home I loved. My friends—all gone. My parents—gone." Her voice hardened.

"Kira listen to me," I rushed," Doing this in anger—will never end well...please. Harumi has...she's not what she was—she was consumed in anger and hate—and made terrible mistakes that she only realised later on...she's changed, Kira—trust me."

Kira only looked at me, and then let out a breathy humourless chuckle, getting up.

She shook her head down at me, "Lloyd—don't justify her wrongdoings—and don't tell me what to or not believe—Harumi's using you." She whipped her face away, and my face fell. 

What did she say?

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

She took her time answering that. She pulled out her spear from the wall, which had resulted in serious damage to the wall—as expected. She studied it, before heading to the doorway, but not before looking over her shoulder.

"Harumi is trying to avoid past guilt—and her only advantage to escape her fate from Kryptarium is, who? Answer Green Ninja. Who has she been toying with these years of her villainy? Who was the one who stooped in like a knight in shining armour and insisted that she was good?"

She looked over at me, eyebrow raised. I looked away, fists clenched.

"Who stumbled across the rubble of that crumbled building, crying out for his lover—who tore his heart to pieces time and time again?" Her blue eyes glared at my shocked ones.

My eyes jumped to her in shock. My chest heaved as I let out a quiet gasp, eyes stung.

Kira gave me a sideways smile," You may not know much about me, Lloyd—but I know you—more than you realise...and if you know what's good for you—avoid her at all costs...before your torn pieces burn to ashes," she hissed, her lips pulled tight. She left, closing the door behind her.

I stared at the doorway, her words pounding on my head—my heart hammering and my eyes burning.

...Was Kira telling the truth?

...Was Harumi...not what she seemed?

A/N- Two months of not even writing a word on this book--I hope this chapter isn't as trash to you as I think because gosh--I feel so upset right now. Welp, I tried my best though--so....What do you guys think about it? Any thoughts? Feedback? Would love your comments!! And tysm for all the support guys--you are all--amazing and awesome!!! Who's hyped for the next chapter?!And what do you guys think about Kira's character? Tbh, she makes me get SUS vibes for some reason right? XD. Anyways, I'll see you guys very soon!! Keep reading!!!💚