Chapter 29-PART ONE

Harumi's POV

It all happened so fast. One minute we were all tied up, listening to all the villain jabber that Kane had to brag about—and then—a flash of green light flashed.

Green energy.

The ropes around us had immediately disintegrated as Lloyd's power blasted all over the ship, but barely damaging the huge black sails. Everyone, except the ninja and I, found themselves on the fall due to Lloyd's powerful blast.

Honestly, I've never seen him do that before...not at all this powerful.

The others looked as shocked as I felt. I whipped my head towards Lloyd, who stood—his eyes glowing a bright green, his hands charged and full of green energy orbs. The air tinged with green sparks.

"WOAH!", Jay exclaimed, jumping up, his eyes wide at Lloyd,"What the heck was that?!"

Lloyd's bright green eyes turned towards Jay, looking uncomfortable and unsure,"I-I don't know."

He glanced at me, his glowing eyes slightly intimidating.

I didn't have time for Lloyd to fuss over me—I shouldn't be the cause of his distractions.

I deliberately turned my gaze infront of me, staring at Kane, who groaned as he tried to balance himself, holding the side of his head as if he had a headache.

He rolled his eyes and clapped,"Well played, Green Ninja", he said, sounding unimpressed," But that's enough playing, hmm?"

He snapped his fingers, and his crew charged with impressive, jagged obsidian swords. My eyes widened, and I grabbed a sword myself, which didn't look as impressive at all.

Lloyd took the lead, his aura still glowing, he charged with his Spinjitzu.

Nya locked eyes with me, and yelled a battle cry, fighting off multiple people with just a dagger.

I jumped in the scene, aiming a kick at one of the pirated who tried to aim a knife at Lloyd's back. Not on my watch.

I punched the pirate and he yowled in pain, stumbling towards the edge of the ship, losing his balance and falling out into the water. I smirked.

I turned back towards the fight, and were surprised to see that the other three; Kai, Cole and Jay—just stood there, occasionally dodging the pirates' advances.

I ran towards them, narrowly avoiding a platter of sandwiches from hitting my face.

"Guys!",I said,"What are you guys doing?"

"W-we can't fight!", Kai said,"We don't even have our powers!"

I groaned, slapping my forehead,"Then use Spinjitzu!"

I ran—big mistake, I realised, as a sharp pain spiked up from the side of my head to the top of my arm. I suddenly felt dizzy—my vision tunnelled.

I gripped the ship's railing, spinning my eyes shut to stop the pain.

"Do we have a headache, Quiet One", I heard Kane's wretched voice hum a few steps away from me.

I forced my eye open, backing away as I readied myself to fight.

"Now, now", he chided,"There's no need for violence."

His emotionless lightning-blue eyes suggested otherwise.

I gripped the sword, blinking away blurred distortion masking my sight.

Kane sighed, shrugging his broad shoulders,"Well...if you insist."

In a flash, he brought out a foot-long silver-tinted sword, its black shaft glinting. He readied his battle stance, slightly leaning down and crouching, almost like a cat. He raised his eyebrow and I charged.

A/N--HAPPY TUESDAYYYY!!! I am so so sorry for ending the part one like this XD. This was so tempting to make this story more interesting for u guys! But dont worry, im currently rn working on Part 2-AS WE SPEAK. Soooooooo i hope you liked this short chapter!!!!