𝚂𝙸𝚇

SAVANII | 18

SAVANII | 18

me and the gang was skipping class inna weight room supply closet, btw it was big asf. so, we was in here hitting high asf. it was just the gang ofc and one of saint's teammates, christian.

"guys i got the munchies" kaia sighed, falling out on the floor.

"ofc yo fat ass got the munchies, but cmon let's sneak out to the mcdonalds right there." Saint said mushing her head before they all got up and snuck out the side door.

it was gonna be the girls in one car and the boys in the other but mimi switched and went in the boys car, which made xavier come in ours.

"nigga scoot tf up" he said punching my seat as i pulled off.

"boy stop punching my seat fore i swerve this damn car." i yelled back at him. he punched it again making me swerve and everyone just looked at me crazy.

"problem tf?" i said popping my neck.

"yes hoe, lemme drive" sev said holding her hand out making me roll my eyes and drop my keys.

and ofc i had to sit in the back, with xavier annoying headahh.

"im sleepy so im finna take a nap." i said propping my legs up on his lap.

"mannnn move" he said pushing my legs off making me pout.

"im finna tell my brother on you" i said goin to call him, making xavier sigh and grab my phone.

"fine bra you can lay on me as long as i can lay on you." he said making me nod before putting my legs back on him and going to sleep.

i woke up when i heard giggling and opened my eyes to see kaia and sev taking pictures of me and him while we were sleep.

i flicked them off before pushing him off of me.

"bro savanii" he said getting up wit the hardest mug on his face while i was trying not to laugh.

"boy cmon we at mcdonalds anyways" i said getting out the car and laughing to myself when i seen him mugging me.

"damn who pissed in yo cereal" Saint asked laughing.

"yo ugly ass sister" xavier said making me laugh.

"anywayssss" i said getting into line before bumping into someone. "shit my bad" i said as they turned around and it was the dude from the gym.

now universe🌚

"aye if you wanted my attention then just say that." he said laughing a lil bit.

"excuse me but your the stalker."

"because we ran into each other at the place out whole grade be skipping at?" he asked looking at me like i was dumb.

"you right my bad" i said making us both laugh.

"i mean since we keep seeing each other, lemme get yo number tho" he said licking his lips.

shiii my number is 1-800-slutmeoutt🌚

"ok" i said taking his phone and putting my number in.

"when i text you text me back" he said walking away.

"who that was" Saint said coming from behind me making me jump.

"boy you cant be popping up on nobody like that" i said smacking his chest.

"nahhh answer the question" xavier said coming up next to him.

"tf yall is the super duper dumbass duo? and ion have to answer to you so you can step" i said getting in his face.

"yea Ight, Saint get yo sister" he said walking away.

"vanii who was that? im just tryna make sure you fw the right person."

"takes a hoe to know one huh?"

"i just wanna know who dude was"

"saint im old enough to make my own decisions, ion need you co-signing everyone ima talk to" i said making him walk way.

-gave y'all a lil sum sum cus evb was like "update eternal and blah blah blah" but WHERE IS THE VIEWS!!!

but anyways yea here yall go i guess🙄

but ima go easy on yall and say 85 votes for a new chapter, other than that ion wanna hear nann thing.

byeeee😘