𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

ELLASIA'S POV:

ELLASIA'S POV:

"ughhh mama i miss everybody" i said on the phone with my mom. i was a sophomore in college at famu while my family was in st.louis.

"i know we miss you too, Erin and E'Kai getting so big. Erin finna start high school and E'Kai finna be in 4th grade."

"awwww my babies growing up on meeee" she said, sounding like she was crying over the phone. "mama you pregnant again?"

"girl stop playin wimme, you daddy ugly now so ion fuck him nomo" she said rolling her eyes. "that ain't what you said last night tho" he said popping his head inna camera.

"ewwwww dad i did not need to hear that" i said twisting my face up. "girl how you think you got here? anyways how school been, don't gotta shoot nobody right."

"no but you too old for that anyways, school good tho."

"mhm, you still talking to wassaname" he said tryna be funny. "Now dad yk his name is, is Brandon."

"mhm, when you coming back?"
"soon fasho, gotta see the fam. what's coming up besides my birthday."
"we don't know girl, come anytime you know you welcome."
"ok, bye love y'all"
"we love you too" they responded before hanging up.

"damn im bored" i mumbled before calling vanii.

"vaniiiii i miss yall sm" i said as soon as she answered the phone. "i miss you too lala, i know it's boring out there without me or the gang."

"i know i might surprise mama nem this weekend cause she don't know that ima come."

"ight just lemme know lala, love you."

"love you too vanii" i said before hanging up.

ughhh it's boring as shit.

SAVANII'S POV (at school):

I was walking inna hallway when one of dee friends had stopped me.

"waddup vanii" he said giving me a side hug. "hey sadeek" i said hugging him back.

sadeek was one of his cool friends, yk the one that had sense. he was chill and laidback and he knew right from wrong which meant he used to check dee on his bs. even tho me and Dee broke up, me and sadeek stayed friends.

"you been good?"
"mhm, finally broke up wit dee ass"
"damn, even thought y'all was toxic yall was cute"
"yea we was toxic tho. well ima see you in anatomy, bye" i said waving, walking away.

when i got to the gym i seen kaia, mimi, and sev sitting together already.

"hey girliessss" i said sitting down onna bleachers.

it was fifth period and all the seniors hung out inna gym during this.

"girllllll i might be pregnant." sev said making us all snap out head towards her. "girl what?" kaia walked looking at her like she was special ed.

"i think im pregnant" she shrugged. "dumb hoe you a virgin so elaborate." i said.

"cause the other day i had seen this dude he was so fine and looked at me and got me pregnant." she said fake crying. "hellen keller to the bs" mimi said shaking her head making us laugh.

"yk they said helen keller wasn't blind or deaf fr and could fly a plane." Saint said making me jump. "dumb nigga that's amelia eatheart." Xavier said slapping the back of his neck.

"actually, it's earhart. both of yall some dumbasses." i said rolling my eyes. "and who asked you?" xavier said snapping his neck at me.

sassy ass.

"bitch you ain't need to ask me the fuck" i said getting all his face. "girl sit yo lil ass down fore i show you a bitch" he said making me roll my eyes.

"nigga ain't nobody scared of you" i mumbled turning around. "nigga chill out that's still my lil sis" Saint said making me mug him.

"no nigga sarai is yo lil sister, im the one that came out 2 mins after you hoe." I said sticking up my middle finger. after that we both turned around going into our own conversations.

"girl not xavier dumbahh just shut you uppp" sev said nudging me. "no i shut myself up and i needa get high."

"tryna take a walk" mimi suggested. "yea we should wait a lil bit tho. that lil walk to the gym be tiringgg" Kaia said sitting back making us laugh. "girl yo lil skinny ahh, i should be the tired one wit carrying all this ahh back here" sev said getting giving us a lil shake.

"girl fuck you" kaia laughed flipping her off. "girl you wish you could" she said giving her a air kiss.

"yall am i trippin or is it bad for me to be thinkin that sadeek look good?" i said making them snap their heads at me. "wait ain't that dee homie?" mimi asked in confusion.

"mhm, savanii where all this come from?" sev responded. "girl idk, ever since me and dee broke up me and him still been in contact and he a cool dude to be around." i shrugged watching him play basketball.

meanwhile with xavier & saint..

"aye nigga why you staring at my sister like dat?" saint said side eyeing me. "nigga you trippin" i said waving him off even tho it was true.

man ian gon hold yall, savanii some pressha fr but ik Saint ain't gon let me holla at ha cus he know my ways. i mean he one of the guys so we got the same ways.

"man don't make me have to fuck you up. and you still fuck wit yasmine"

"Ight bra ik." i said putting my hands up in surrender before kaia turned around and spoke.
"yall tryna take a lil walk"

"fasho, cmon" saint said making us all get up and walking out.

to be continued...