𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

SAVANII POV:

SAVANII POV:

it was the day before the party and me, kaia, sev, and mimi was about to go to the mall to find some to wear. saint, amir, and mimi brother was comin wit us.

"Ight so where yall tryna go?" I asked as the 7 of us got into the mall. "shit the food court" mimi said making us laugh.

"shut yo fat ass up" Saint said mushing her head as they started arguing. mm they cute.

"ight let's go to Aeropostale cause i need some new shorts" i said as they all followed. "well i just need them grey new balance for my outfit" mimi shrugged. "ight well let's hit foot locker shorty" Saint said putting his arm around ha as they walked off.

me and the girls have each other a side eye before laughing and goin into the store. we all picked us out some shorts while leaving.

others went to spencers while some went to pink and some went to akira so then it was me and xavier in the food court tryna figure out what to get.

"uhhh you gotta taste for anything?" I asked looking at him awkwardly. he shook his head making me walk over to sbarro.

"uhm can i get a pan of pasta and a slice of pepperoni pizza please?"
"would you like some parmesan cheese on the side."
"yes and also red pepper flakes and a lemonade"
"ok your total is 14.72" she said making me hand her 15 dollars. i got my change back and we sat down waiting for my order when i decided to go live. i wouldn't say i was famous, but well know because of my parents.

"hey guyssss what yall doin right now?" I asked them sitting the camera up.

@random101: omg you look so pretty vanii

@hotboy300: you gon be at lele party?

@vaniiloverr200: omg we missed you fav💕

@noseyassrandom: where you at?

I started to read some of the comments that were coming thru.

"awww thank you, your pretty too. yes ima be at her party that's my teammate i gotta show out. how you miss me and ian leave? im at the mall rn guys tryna find sum to where tonight" i said putting my head on my fist.

after talking to my supporters and answering a few more questions my number was called so i got off live and started eating.

"why youn never talk?" i asked as we sat at the table in an awkward silence. "ion know, just ain't got nun to say" he shrugged. "you and mimi and nun alike at all."

"ok and? what that gotta do wit me"
"ion know i was just tryna make conversation."
"i can tell" he said making us both laugh.

"what yall over here laughing about?" Saint said as the rest of them walked up. "boy gon on somewhere" i said putting my left over pasta in my bag as we left the mall.

AT HOME...

"yall we look gooddddd" i hyped us up as we all looked inna mirror. "tuhhh im ready to shake my ass at that party." sev said as we gathered our things and left the door.

as we drove to the party we was just getting hype to music inna car. as sooooonnnnn as we opened the door to the party we smelled straight weed.

"gahhhhhh dayummmmm it smell like straight gas." kaia said. "forreal, cmon let's go find it."mimi said taking her hand as they went to go find some weed.

"cmon let's go" i said dragging sev to the dance floor as i started twerking on her. i love parties sm y'all don't even know.

after the song went off me and sev went to the bar to get a drink.

"yea can i have 2 casamigos watermelon margaritas and some henny shots" i said to the bartender. she was fine as hellll.

"aye what up" i heard somebody say behind me. i looked and see was sitting next to me making me roll my eyes. "dee what do you wanttttt?" i said irritated. im tryna have fun and here he go.

"why you acting like youn wanna see me" he asked smacking his lips. "cause i don't. im tryna have fun and tryna bother me" i said as the girl handed me my drink.

"stop playin yk you my girl" he said hugging me from behind making me smirk. it's the liquor baby. "yea yea yea, who you come here with?"

"the guys, why you tryna come home wit me?"
"fasho, ima text you when i wanna go."
"ight" he said hugging me and walking away.

"girllllll you is a trip, i thought it was fuck him?" sev said sipping her drink. "girl its isss fuck that nigga. from the back from the back from the back." i said laughing and twerking in my seat.

"cmon let's take these shots and go shake some more ass" she said downing her 2 which I did too and followed her to the dance floor.

we was just vibin til sit in dat by vickeelo came on  and everybodyyyy started throwing.

by the look in yo face, I know it feel real good

pussy wetter than a ocean

stroke him in locomotion now

as soon as the beat dropped me and sev was throwing straight ass. i felt smb was behind me and seen it was kaia so i sped up. then kaia came by me but somebody was still behind me so i looked back to see xavier which made me get up.

"uh uh why you behind me?" i said fixing myself. "why you stop?" he asked smirking. "cause why you behind me, we ain't cool like that" i said pushing him back as i continued having fun with my girls.

we twerked to a couple more songs and had a couple more shots before we all were ready to go.

"Saint here" i said giving him some keys as he was talking to some girl. "um excuse me?" she asked rudely. "girl im tryna talk to my brother move." i said putting my hand in her face.

"you talking to him, you talking to the both of us"
"nene chill out that's my sister"
"ion care she rude as fuck"
"bitch don't play wimme cause ill really lay yo ass out" i said stepping in her face.

"Ight Ight both y'all chill" he said stepping in front of her before speaking again. "watchu need vani?"

"can you drive the girls home in my car and don't crash my shit."
"why? you finna go wit dee ain't you?" he asked making me nod my head. "disappointing asf, be safe tho" he said hugging me as we did our handshake. "ight twin love you and wrap up" i said before walking away.

-that lil bitch was getting outta line!!😭