ᶜᵃᵗ ⁿ ᵐᵒᵘˢᵉ

Start from the beginning

"it's okay baby i'll fix all of it soon as we get to the car and home" he softy spoke now giving her a eerily smile.

before she could even catch her next breath he spun her around to face the mirror gripping onto her hair while one of his hands trailed between her inner thighs.

she gripped her hands upon the sink counter trying to gauge his next movements but besides the trailing she didn't know what to expect.

he pulled his hand back, pecking her forehead and left out the bathroom. nothing else and she grew curious or maybe even worried for what was to come.

she cleaned what was left then fixed herself exiting the restroom.

heading back to the table she sat down quietly.

it was a table of eight people including him and her. her eyes wallowed around the table until a familiar pair came into contact.

he smirked at her then continued his conversation with a near by business partner.

she looked to her side seeing one of the wives she recently spoke to before she had to 'use the restroom for a moment'

"oh are you fine now" the lady asked her.

she shook her head then spoke. "yes, just must've have had too much too drink"

"good well back to what i was saying earlier i was thinking we could—"

"excuse me ladies" he bombared.

"oh hello" the lady greeted him.

he nodded her way then looked at his wife or little wife as he called her.

"i think we should be taking our exit now business is done" he got straight to the point.

she gave him a look while the lady smiled and walked away.

"we weren't finished talking" she mumbled.

he looked around than stood in front of her. "hm me and you definitely weren't so let's go home and finish our talk."

he grabbed her hand in his letting her walk side by side with him as he leaned over whispering. "i need a better lunch meal too"

the doorman opened the door for them and the bodyguard greeted them letting cairo open the door for her and then got inside himself letting the bodyguard close the door for him.

he put the window up making it only them alone.

she looked towards him but not directly. he lifted her chin then hummed.

he kissed her lips while gripping her hips moving her onto his lap.

she rubbed his cheeks barely breathing the kiss taking most of her oxygen.

but then the vibrations started again.

she moaned into his mouth then he bit her lip making her break the kiss.

"oh gosh" her fingers gripping his shirt into her fist as her hips rotated.

he slipped a strap from her shoulder exposing one of her breast. he pinched her nipple causing her stomach to coil with pleasure.

just as she felt it she lost it, he pulled her strap back up covering her breast. the vibrations stopped too.

"w—why" she huffed.

"brats don't get what they want" he simply said.

she attempted to get off of him but he held her hips.

within minutes they arrived home.

he got out with her holding her up and waved off the bodyguard as he left the premises.