20) The Day After

Start bij het begin

"I didn't hear you, can you say that again?" He teased, pulling the duvet away from me.

"I said I like you." I said lifting my head up and burying it back into the mattress immediately after, like an ostrich.

I heard Damien chuckle and rub my back. "No need to be embarrassed, cause I like you too." He said and I lifted my head to meet his eyes and bit my bottom lip.

He put his hand on my cheek. "Don't do that," He rasped out. "If you don't stop biting your lip like that, I'll have no choice but to bite them for you." He said causing my heart to skip a beat.

He then brought his face closer to mine. "I really want to kiss you right now, but you were throwing up alot last night. So I guess that will have to do for now." He said and rubbed the tip of his nose against mine.

"I should probably brush my teeth." I mumbled rolling myself off of the bed.

Damien followed my actions and stood up. "Same."

"Do you by any chance have an extra toothbrush?" I asked him.

"Yeah, follow me." He said and walked into the bathroom.

After the two of us brushed our teeth, Damien told me that I could take a shower in his bathroom to which I gladly accepted, while he decided that he didn't want to wait, so he went to take his shower in another bathroom.

During my shower, the only thing that I could think of was the fact that Damien liked me. He actually fucking like me. Damien fucking Beckett, the hottest guy that I have ever seen, the guy that not only me, but probably every girl and gay guys' at school crush, liked me.

Finally, after years of being sad, after years of feeling alone, I don't feel quite alone anymore. I feel like all hope is not lost, and maybe that the sun does shine after the rain goes away.

After I was done with my shower, I put on the black sweat pants and white t-shirt that Damien gave to me. My head was still throbbing, but my hangover wasn't that bad. When I re-entered the bedroom, Damien was already sitting on his bed with a pair of white basketball shorts and shirtless. I swear this guy will be the death of me.

"There's a bottle of painkillers in the cabinet in the bathroom if you need any." He said and my eyes was forced to look away from his body and be met with his face.

I nodded and walked towards him. "I'll take it in a bit." I sat on the bed beside him, my eyes once again glancing at his abs.

"Kai." He said and I looked up at him with my cheeks burning red. "I still want that kiss from earlier." He said tilting my chin up with his index finger and moving his face closer to mine.

I closed my eyes. I could feel his breath on my lips, but then there was a knock on the door causing Damien to pull away.

"What the fuck dude." Damien mumbled under his breath.

He then got up and started walking towards the door. He turned to me. "Sorry about that." He said then opened the door.

"What?" He said with annoyance lacing his tone.

"Boy you better watch how you talk to your mother. You may be bigger, and taller than me, but I can still give you an ass whooping." I heard the voice of Damien's mother, Olivia say.

"Sorry ma'am." Damien said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah you better be." The voice of Olivia said.

"So what do you need mom? I was kinda busy." Damien told her.

"Busy doing what?" Olivia said.

"Ya know, just some stuff."