Chapter 25

The rest of the afternoon was much better. The mood at lunch was full of laughter, I could tell that my parents were attempting to get to know Zhan a bit better.

When we were saying our goodbyes and ready to leave, that's when Xian and Yubin drove in.

I really did not have to ask where they had been the whole day because Xian's walk told tales. I figure there is progress in their relationship, but what I did not expect was that my brother was the bottom. I guess knowing Yubin, there is also no way he could have been that submissive.

I gave him a knowing wink when they walked past us in the parking lot.

Yubin seemed a bit shy when he walked past us. If only he knew I really didn't care about his shenanigans with my brother.

I am happy for them.

"Can you please wait for us, we are also leaving with you guys."

No way my brother is asking us to wait for them so they can crowd us. Here I was worrying about their where abouts, and it turns out they were getting their groove on. What about us.

"No, guys. You speak as though we are a unit. You spent the whole day having fun without us, and now you are asking us to hold off on our plans for you guys. No, Ge, surely if you are well enough to get your groove on. You and Yubin can go to your place, not mine."

"OK, calm down and lower your voice before mom and dad hear you. We are going to go to my place but I need my stuff from your place, is that fine or are you planning to jump Zhan as soon as you walk in the door?"

"......"

"Oh, wow, you are that horny huh? In that case, let me not stand in your way. I will call you when I am on the way to pick up my bags. Go have fun, be gentle with him, and don't take out all your sexual frustration on him. This is from a guy who can give and receive. It takes way more than you think to receive, and it's way more taxing to the body. I hope you understand my words."

"I really can not believe we are talking about this. It's messing with my brain hearing you say all this to me. I really dont know what to do with all that. This is the most awkward sex talk i will ever have in this lifetime, but thanks."

I have always thought that when Zhan says no, it was a form of punishment or rejection. I guess he just needed his body to heal when I have been rough. Should I ask him about it or just do it less? I feel like he does complain about it being too much and never wants to do it again for a while, and every time I get a chance, I get my fill. I should just admit that I am selfish and stop saying I can't get enough of him. It's really me going after my own satisfaction. How hard is it really on Zhan body?

We finally decided to leave without my brother and Yubin.

"Why are you so quiet? Is something bothering you? You seemed fine just now? Or are you sad about leaving?"

"No, I am not upset, I was just thinking about something. Zhan, you do love me enough to tell me if I am doing something you don't like, right?"

"Of course I would tell you. What is this about?"

"Are you sure? Even if it's something that would maybe make me sad?"

"What's going on with you? Can you just say what's bothering you?"

"I am worried that I am causing you pain every time we make love, so I was just wondering if you would tell me if your body isn't ok."

"Where did that come from all of a sudden? I do tell you when it's too much. Sometimes, it is hard for me, only because i am still getting used to it, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it."