Chapter 11

"Yes, I do like what i see, a lot."

I then moved to take off his pants and left his underwear on for the sake of comfort. Being naked straight away could make him tense.

I took off all my clothes too and only left the underwear as well.

I moved back to his mouth. This time, I controlled the kiss.

I kissed and nibbled his lips a bit, and he let out a moan. I like that sound, I want to hear more of it.

Then I moved to his nipples, I sucked one and played with the other one. And I could feel from his pace of grinding against me and his moans that he was really turned on now. I lowered myself closer to him so that he had my groin to fully grind up against.

His moans were mixed with panting.
He reached down and grabbed his very hard member, and started pumping it. He really wanted relief, but I was not ready for him to come yet. So I removed his hand and held it.

"Yibo, no, I want to come."

"Where is the fun in you coming all by yourself, huh?"

I really did not expect an answer. I reached for my backpack and took out a pack of condoms and the lub I bought earlier.

I pulled down his pants. I have never given anyone a blow job before, and I read it helps a lot in helping your partner relax.

Here goes nothing.

I opened my mouth wide and went for it. I know what feels good to me, so I did just that. He was wiggling and thrusting and moaning loudly.

I put some lube on my fingers and some on his hole. I massage the entrance in circles before slipping in one finger. I was missing most of Zhan's responses because I was so focused on remembering what I learned.

Finally, I decided to go with the flow so I could also enjoy everything.

I was searching hard for his prostate. I but I couldn't find it with one finger, so I slipped in another one.

I thrust in and out until I finally touched something. All I heard was Zhan shouting my name, and then he came. That gave me too much satisfaction.

I really wanted him to feel good, and what just happened affirmed my efforts.

I opened the box of condoms and before I could open one, Zhan stopped me.

"Can I do it for you too? Can i suck you off, too?"

I have never seen my member stand in attention that fast. Zhan looked up at me with a flushed, sweaty face and bit his bottom lip. I swear I could come from that.

"Go ahead."

He crawled closer to the edge of the bed and pulled down my underwear. He stuck out his tongue and licked my member. I felt like electricity was traveling up from my member to all the way to my head. I can't deal with the sight before me.

He was sucking me and playing with himself all at the same time. I decided I had had enough. I wanted to be inside him.

I pulled him up and layed him on his back.

"Was I bad?"

"No, you were too good. I am just ready to be inside."

As I said this, I slipped a condom on.

I put a ton of lube on both of us and positioned myself.

"Zhan, are you still ok with us continuing? Tell me now if you have second thoughts."

"I don't have any second thoughts. Just don't change your mind after this, ok?"

"It's too late for that."