Chapter 15: The Deal With A Weasley

Börja om från början

"Thanks, Freddie"

"Anything for the trouble maker" I laughed a little. He went upstairs and came back down after a couple of minutes. "Here"

"Thanks"

"Was it bad"

"Yeah"

I opened the potion and drank it making a lot of my anxiety float away.

"Did Harry tell you he needed dress robes"

"No?"

"Yeah it was on the supplies list this year"

"Really why?"

"I'm thinking some sort of dance"

"Sounds fun"

"You know how we make deals a lot"

"Yeah why"

"Can we make a deal about this dance"

"What?"

"If a guy that you want to go with doesn't ask you five days after the announcement we go together."

"What if you want to ask someone?"

"I just want to go with a friend. I don't really care who. All I'm looking for is a good time"

I thought for a second before looking back up at him.

"You have a deal Weasley," I said putting my hand out. He smiled and shook my hand.

"If you don't get asked by the guy I want to ask in front of him. You good with that"

"Definitely"

"So you'll have to tell me who"

"I will after the five days"

"Alright," I put my glass down.

"I'm going to head up to bed. Thanks for talking Freddie"

"Of course. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

We got on the train. I sat by the window and saw Remus in the station. He saw me and waved. I waved back. He walked over to the window and I opened it.

"Did you get the potion from Molly?" He asked

"Only after the nightmare and Fred found it"

"I meant to letter to you about it"

"It's fine."

"You alright"

"Of course"

"Have fun this year. I won't see you until summer and we are moved into the other house"

"Really?!"

"Yeah"

Then the train whistle blew

"I'll see you this summer pup"

"OK be safe"

"I will. Love you"

"Love you too" then the train started moving. I waved to him before sitting back down.

The trolly came around and I jumped up. I dug in my pocket for my coin pouch and walked over.

"Uh, a chocolate frog please," I said. She smiled sweetly at me and handed me the box and I handed her the coins. I said thanks before ron went to go get his sweets. Harry followed after him. I saw him looking at Cho Chang a Ravenclaw in my year. I bit my lip a little bit and looked away. Hermione kicked my shoe. I looked over at her.

"You ok" she mouthed

"Fine" I mouthed looking away. I felt her stare at me a little longer. Harry ended up not buying anything and sitting back down with a small smile on his face. I sighed lightly.

"I don't understand how can they not know who conjured it?" Hermione asked looking up from her daily prophet. "Wasn't there any security..."

"Loads according to Dad. That's what worried them so much. It happened right under their nose" ron said.

I looked away again and Hermione kicked my shoe again.

"What"

"Yours and Harry's scars. There hurting again" Hermione said

"There always hurting," I said quietly

"I'm fine," Harry said next to me.

"Sirius would want to know about this. What happened at the World Cup with the person that cu-"

"Don't mention that" I said. "And besides I already lettered him. I lettered both him and Remus yesterday. Sirius already lettered me back"

"He did?" Harry asked

"Yeah, he letters me back pretty quickly. I get a lot of letters from him" I said. "Mostly trying to get updates on my life. Why? If he's not responding I'll yell at him"

Harry shook his head with a small smile. "It's fine. I'm fine"

A little while later I saw him pull out a parchment and start writing. He gave it to Hedwig and she flew off.