he's a what?

So I was hanging out with Mo when the lunch bell rang. I went to the table we normally sit at. Mo and I have started sitting with the boys that we like.

We were eating and talking when i heard somebody yell "FREDDIE IS A BULLY!" and everybody in the lunchroom looked at the kid who said it.

It was Tony who had said it. Mo used to have a crush on tony, and I had a crush on Freddie and Whitey.

"Tony, what made you say that?" Mo asked

"I heard from one of the kids that Freddie beat my friend up so bad he had to go to the hospital."

"Oh, who told you that?" Whitey asked with a concerned look on his face.

Freddie was sitting there with an embarrased look on his face. Anybody would if this has happened to them.

"Luke told me, we have been friends since we were babies." Tony said.

"Freddie is this true?" everybody at the table asked him with eager looks on their faces.

"Luke is making up crap about things like this. I wouldn't do stuff like that." Freddie said with an honest look on his face.

Freddie was a good kid, while Whitey on the other hand would do things like this. Honestly, I don't know if he is a bully in real life or not.

Mo and Whitey told me that Freddie is a good liar sometimes, and that if he was lying he would tell one of us in private. I mean he could, but it may not be all of the details that Luke had given Tony. He could've just got into an argument with Luke, and maybe he wanted to lie about it by making up this whole scene.

The only person as we know of who knew what happened was Luke. I don't think it's true because I have never seen or heard of him doing anything like this.

Later that day, Mo and Whitey said, "If this was true, we would either find out on our own, or tell one of us in private."

If they were correct then what do I expect?