The emperor sighed after hearing the prince's words. Obviously the prince's answer did not satisfy him. "Wait until next year's draft, let's make a decision... In short, you must accept at least one more side concubine in next year's draft.

    " " Xuanyuan Hancheng said to the emperor.

    After thinking for a while, the emperor nodded in agreement, and said meaningfully: "It's not impossible to take the side king with you, but I want to remind you that as the crown prince, the heir is the most important thing!

    " I understand, my son will not let you down, Royal Father." Xuanyuan Hancheng said solemnly.

    After Xuanyuan Hancheng came out of the Imperial Study Room, he didn't go back to Pingle Garden immediately, but went directly to Yongshou Palace, and met with his mother alone. Xuanyuan Hancheng told his mother what he and his father said about the draft today.

    "That Zhang Chunwei comes from a scholarly family. She is meek and beautiful, but she looks a little weak... In the future, I am a little worried about the heirs. I think Yao Yulan is better, how about the two of you?" Take it all." The queen expressed her concerns.

    "I don't like Yao Yulan. The name of the most talented woman in the capital was spread at a young age. There is no shortage of talented women in the capital. Women from big families with background are not talented. But why is it only spread about such a young woman who has just reached her age? The girl is the number one talented woman in the capital, so it can be seen that she is very ambitious. I have a family treasure by my side, and after Xu Xueying's incident, I don't want to put such a woman in the backyard of the East Palace." Xuanyuan Hancheng said firmly His dislike for Yao Yulan. "As for Zhang Chunwei's body, you don't have to worry about my mother. Imperial Physician Qian next to Erchen has superb medical skills and can let Imperial Physician Qian take good care of her body. It should be fine in the draft next March. As for Wen Wenqian, she is a good one. It’s better to leave it to my younger brother to be the concubine. Wen Wenqian is one year older than my younger brother, and her calm temper is just right for her younger brother who is a bit impatient.” The queen also felt reasonable after hearing what the prince said

    . , the prince can also think of the second prince in every way, and he is very gratified in his heart. The queen also felt good about the prince's proposal. And the prince mentioned Jiabao again, and the queen also thought about Jiabao's temperament. "Then let Imperial Physician Qian take a look for Miss Zhang's family first, and then let's take a look at the others. There will still be many good women from aristocratic families in next year's draft..."

    Walking back to Pingle Garden, Xuanyuan Han Cheng Instruct Yuan Fu who is by his side. "Ask Qian Chunrong to come to the inner study to see the orphan."

    Qian Chunrong came to the inner study of His Highness the Crown Prince. After these two years, he is now the confidant of the Crown Prince's doctor. "His Royal Highness, what are your orders?"

    "You go find a way to understand the real condition of Zhang Chunwei, the daughter-in-law of the Ministry of Rites... I must know the exact news as soon as possible." Tai died of illness in eight years, but I don't remember the exact date. I wonder if she can survive the draft?

    "No." Qian Chunrong immediately went to investigate.

    After many inquiries, Qian Chunrong reported the results of his investigation to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince: "The physical condition of Miss Zhang is very poor. Although the pulse case only shows that she is weak and needs to rest. But from the medicine prescribed by the doctor, A large amount of tiger and wolf medicine has been used to maintain it, and the organs in Chunwei's body have begun to fail..."