"It's a pity to hang such a beautiful lantern, let's share it with everyone, Kang'er and Le'er must like it too." Lin Jiabao thought for a while and said.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng summoned Yuan Fu, pointed to the two peony lanterns and the lotus lantern and said, "Send these two over..." "

    No." Yuan Fu immediately ordered his little eunuch to deliver them.     Lin Jiabao went on to say: "There are also for Shu Ya, Shu Qin and Yuan Fu, and by the way , there is also Yuan Qing

    . I wonder if he is better now?"

Thank you, I have been thinking about him... Yuan Qing is recovering very well, and in a few days he will be able to return to work with the young master." This kid Yuan Qing is also fate, it was so dangerous at that time, although he suffered some injuries, But it didn't hurt the vitals, and it will be alive and kicking again after a few more days.

    Lin Jiabao felt relieved when he heard that Yuan Qing was recovering well.

    The Yu family received the lantern from the little eunuch and quickly rewarded him. "Please, little father-in-law..."

    Mrs. Yu showed An'er a lotus lantern, "An'er, look... your father still misses you, next time you see your father, you must be smarter and sweeter." , do you know?"

    "No." An'er touched the exquisite lantern and nodded obediently.

    The Song family also received the lantern, and gave it to Kang Er to carry it in her hand. "Look... how beautiful this peony lantern is. Kang'er should be careful when carrying it, don't light it..." Mrs. Song said and motioned to

    Kang'er's nurse, "Look at it..."

    Kang'er Running around the house with beautiful peonies waiting, she looks like she likes it very much. Kang'er's nanny followed Kang'er's side and said nervously: "Master...you run slowly...be careful that you fall..." Kang'er didn't listen to the nanny's advice, and continued to run around the house Go, and giggle from time to time.

    Kang'er's nanny followed Kang'er and coaxed her and said, "Look, my lord, this lantern is so beautiful that it won't be beautiful if it breaks. My lord, please stop quickly, don't run away... My lord, stop Look at this lantern, how beautiful it is... I guess this peony lantern must be the most beautiful one in Pingle Garden." "

    Pingle Garden? The monster's yard!" Kang Er stopped walking, Suddenly, frightened and angry, he threw the lantern to the ground, and the candles inside the lantern instantly ignited and burned.

    The nanny hurried forward to put out the fire, and Mrs. Song came over immediately when she heard the movement. "What's the matter? How did it catch fire? Kang'er...Didn't mother tell you to be careful? This is a lantern sent by His Royal Highness..." Song was a little angry at the

    nanny Said: "Didn't I ask you to look at Kang'er a little bit?"

    "Master, old slave, I have been following the little master, but for some reason the little master dropped the lantern." The nanny said injustice.

    "It's from Monster's Yard, I don't want it!" Kang Er said loudly.

    "What monster? Kang'er, don't talk nonsense?" Mrs. Song reprimanded Kang'er.

    Kanger struggled, "It was sent from the monster's yard. The monster pestered my father not to come to see Kanger. The monster killed her..." Mrs. Song covered her daughter's mouth and asked sternly, "Kanger, are you talking nonsense?" What, Kang Er, who told you these words?"