Genuine Desire [M]

Start from the beginning

Hanni's heart felt like it was being squeezed.

She cupped both of Minji's cheeks, her eyes meeting the woman's black orbs. Hanni wanted to erase all the sadness and pain there, Hanni wanted to make those eyes alive and warm.

"You can trust me Minji."

Their lips came together again, passionately. And Minji's mouth went down to Hanni's chest area, kissing the mounds of her breasts, sucking them gently before making her tongue swirl around Hanni's nipples.

Hanni continues to moan and kiss the top of Minji's head while the taller one's mouth is busy playing on her breast area.

Minji goes crazy when Hanni's hand slips down and strokes her already erect member.

She kisses Hanni's collarbone and stands up, then gently pushes the Vietnamese down onto the bed.

Hanni was so beautiful, her flowing hair framing her face, her cute bangs, her innocent bareface, her gorgeous figure.

But Minji's favorite part was her eyes and smile.

"I want you and I mean it." Hanni caressed Minji's lips.

No words came out of Minji's mouth, and she didn't hold back anymore. She took off her sweatpants and boxers, then kissed Hanni on the forehead, "Can I take off your underwear?"

Hanni nodded.

Minji pulls down Hanni's panties carefully, she lowers her face, kissing Hanni's scar gently, licking it slowly, not wanting to rush, she wants to savor Hanni's skin on her tongue.

Hanni's legs are soon wide open, she sighs and strokes Minji's hair.

Minji kisses Hanni's lips again.

She did foreplay longer than usual, she made sure Hanni was very wet down there. Her cock feels tortured because it's already very tense but she wants Hanni to feel ready.

And when the smaller woman whispered the words 'You can do it now.', she aimed and inserted it slowly, watching Hanni's face, making sure she didn't hurt her too much.

Hanni cupped Minji's face and smiled softly, saying she was fine even though she scrunched up her face a little at the pain.

Minji waits patiently for Hanni's pussy to adjust, and until Hanni smiles gently at her and gives a small nod.

And Minji moves her hips slowly, gazing at Hanni's face, feeling a familiar emotion but stronger this time. She kissed Hanni's forehead and lips as they did it.

Waves of pleasure began to gather to come over her faster, but she wanted to cum together with her wife, so she held back.

'Faster.' Hanni whispered, and Minji understood her assignment. She obeyed, and as Hanni hugged her tighter and let out louder moans she soon felt the Vietnamese's vaginal wall muscles clamp down on her tightly and the warm thick fluid of her orgasm washed over her cock.

Minji couldn't hold it in anymore, 'I'm going to cum.' she whispered as she kissed Hanni's lips.

Hanni just hugged Minji and raised her hips slightly. And with two thrusts Minji ejaculated hard, spurting her sperm.

She rested her forehead on Hanni's shoulder, it felt so amazing. She wasn't just having sex, she was making love, with the woman who had filled the room of her heart.

Both of them panting, Minji still closed her eyes, enjoying Hanni's soft caresses on her back and hair.

"Pham..." Minji whispered softly.
"I love you." Hanni kissed Minji's cheek, and the taller woman returned the favor with a kiss on the temple.