Chapter 6: Killing the Rescue

Start from the beginning

Kagari's Thoughts: (It's that pink girl again. As for the one in purple, I think I've seen her on the Wanted Posters. Her name is Sheele, I believe...)

Night: It wouldn't hurt to observe for a while and see what they're up too.

Hiding his aura, Night began to follow the two members of Night Raid.

(Timeskip)

Park

Eventually, his pursuit led him to a small public square park in the middle of the city which was the home of the Empire's large clocktower. Still following him, Night hid inside of his Shadow Cloak.

Mine: That Ceberu guy was so obnoxiously careful, I thought we'd never track him down!

Sheele: That's true, but at least we finished the mission on time.

Kagari's Thoughts: (So, they're heading back to their home base. Perhaps I'll follow them and see their headquarters for myself...wait...hold on...)

Kagari's Thoughts: (..I sense someone....)

Suddenly, someone crashed in between both Mine and Sheele, separating them from each other.

Mine: Who is that? Is it an enemy? I couldn't sense her at all!

As the dust settled, the figure made her appearance. She was a young woman with auburn hair and amber eyes. She wore her hair in a long ponytail that almost reached the ground while wearing the Imperial Military uniform.

Sheele: The other guards can't conceal their auras, so she must be on a completely different level.

She held a wanted poster in her hands while looking at Sheele.

???: I know you. You're the one from the Wanted Posters. Sheele of Night Raid, I presume? And judging from your friend's weapon, I'd guess she's from Night Raid, too.

???: I'm so glad I spent the night on watch or I never would've found the two of you...

Seryu: Finally! Oh, how badly I've been wanting to meet you, Night Raid!!! I'm Imperial Guard member, Seryu Ubiquitous!!!