Chapter 37 Summerslam 2020: Riot?

A/N: Before the chapter starts, I am still in shock over the news I woke up to hours ago. Couldn't find the words until now that it has somehow sunk in but please allow me...

RIP Windham Rotunda (a.k.a. Bray Wyatt)

Be it as the upstart Husky Harris to the cult leader turned Two sided Funhouse Fiend to the one we saw before he passed, thank you for the decade filled storylines, dedication and performance you have given to the fans.

The ever chilling entrance, promos, vignettes to even the feuds gave the man his best and memorable moments. It made an impact to the point that in my role plays with my good friends alexrelatado DeathValleyRider NovFour along with other Alpha-Bliss Battalion friends brought in the alternate of my RP Character D3 as FIEND3.  

That aside, the Firefly funhouse arc was one of the things that got me hooked in more during the pandemic era WWE after a long time away from the product. 

But going back, the dedication this man has given to every storyline and appearance to the cast of characters he has portrayed and worked alongside with will be a treasure chest of memories to those of us who have witnessed it as he did. Just like his entrances as Bray Wyatt the head of the Wyatt Family, he was like a light that shines just as the lantern that he brings to the ring that has others shine their lights with him. 

A light amidst uncertainty. A light that shines for one to shine along and not let dim on its own. Love him or hate him for the character he has portrayed, he did his job well and in the words of the song used during his feud with John Cena, "he has the whole world in his hands." Our whole world as wrestling fans were indeed in his hands thanks to the work he has done and the stories he was a part of that made us enjoy the product.  

Rest in Power and Peace, good sir. 

Onto the chapter itself

August 23, 2020
WWE Summerslam
Denny Sanford Premier Center
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
As Summerslam begins, Don and Liv have quite the night ahead as the Riotts will face off against the Bellas, while Don and Cedric, carrying the banner of the Hurt Business, will go up against the Street Profits in a street fight to defend the titles. Both arrived then separated for a bit to meet with Shane and creative for how things will go.