Chapter 22 Adjustment of Problem Child and Hustler

June 10, 2020
Daddio Residence
Elmwood Park, New Jersey
Morning

The sun shone and peered its light into the room as it reached the newly formed real life couple of Patricio Capistrano and Gionna Jene Daddio, or as some know them as Don Patricio and Liv Morgan. Don woke up and felt a body on top of him. It didn't give him discomfort nor did he feel shy any longer as hours before, they confessed their love for one another and became took the next step into becoming a newly formed couple. 

Liv however was sound asleep but still wearing a smile. Don knew how to wake her up but he couldn't help but admire the sleeping form of his girlfriend. As Don was shuffling to move when he wakes up, Liv feels it and whimpers sleepily. Don chuckles silently and rubs her lower back.

Don: Good morning Beautiful.

Liv: *giggles* kidder....

Don: But I mean it 

As he said this, Don kissed her forehead. She reciprocates by looking up at his smiling face and flashing him a smiling face of her own. 

Liv: Morning boyfie Donny! 

Don: Uhh.. let's not call me that...

Liv: Hey! *pouts*

Don: Oh no, *pets her head* why the pouting?

Liv: You're supposed to call me girlfie! *still pouting*

Don: Fine *surrenders and smiles* Girlfie?

Liv laughed at her boyfriend's attempt at equal adorable cuteness. Don is confused as she laughs on.

Liv: Cute doesn't suit you, like me *giggles*

Don: Oh then you're denying yourself from being together with me this early? *smirks*

Liv was caught off guard and nods as she giggles

Liv: Very clever Boyfie P

Don: That or I call you Baby Liv or Baby G

Liv: *blushes* NO! Don't call me that!!!! 

As Liv blushed, she hid her face on Don's chest. Don then rubbed her back to make her face him. Apart from the back rubs, he also kissed her head. Liv peeks her eyes and head out as she looks again at her lover's face.

Liv: You sure do know how to cheer up Daddy.... *giggles* Daddy~

Don: *smirks* So now I'm Daddy too?

What they didn't know was that while Don and Liv were in Liv's bed in each other's arms, Geogette was closely approaching, curious at the source of the giggling. She then saw by the doorway the culprit.

Georgette was shocked but melting as she sees her daughter and her friend in each other's arms and still in bed. Georgette wanted to play a bit of a parental prank on her own daughter so she came in a bit with a feigned disappointment.

Georgette: So this is what you make me see upon coming home? You lie to me? *disappointed tone*

Liv and Don let go as Liv covers herself with the sheets.

Liv: Mom, I can explain.

Georgette sees Don try to get up and off the bed but she stops them

Georgette: I know what's going on... *smiles* You two have become a couple... and... *tears up* That's beautiful! 

Don: Our clothes were on Georgette!

Georgette: Oh I know that *laughs* but Gionna... I knew you'd bring home a man ...YOUR man.