𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6

Start from the beginning

"Ho-how did I create a trouble for you?."
She folded her hand and raised her chin high..

"Don't even dare to do something that will hurt a single inch of your body." He growled in pure irritation..

She blinked her eyes continuously while processing what he meant but her lips immediately formed into a smile after sometime..

"Do..do you care about me?" She asked out of nowhere while happiness took inside her body..

His sharp brows furrowed listening to the most senseless thing ever..

She immediately jumped onto him hugging his neck tightly and releasing her stuck tears on his black cloth..

The devil held on his head while releasing sighs but the little girl was just busy crying out loudly..

She was finally thinking that someone cares about her.. She finally got someone to tightly hold onto and burst down in tears..

"Get off." He yelled making the little girl to flinch badly..

She backed away from the hug and looked at his scary figure while blinking her wet lashes and hiccupping lightly..

She shook her head not wanting to get off from someone where she found her warmness..

"It seems like I need to throw you in the mortal world.. Don't know who took this idiot here."

Y/N pouted her lips listening to his cruel statement..
"I'm a fairy, you should respect me." She furrowed her brows and turned towards another direction..

"I said to get off." A harsh sound again echoed in her ear.. She turned her face to him and slightly pushed his chest away..

"Al-alright, alright. No need to shout." She slowly tried to get off from his lap but her ankle twisted making her to again land on his lap..

"Ahh-" She hissed but immediately frowned coming back to sense. She looked towards him nervously and let an awkward smile from her face looking at his deadly face that was showing a pure expression of wanting to kill her in an instant..

"S-sorr-." She stopped as he passed her a death stare and stood up from there carefully and quickly..

She fixed her frock and wiped away the dust from there.. Her head was hanging low in nervousness..

The Devil slowly approached her and grabbed the back of her neck making her to look up at him..

"Give me your hand." He ordered and she slowly forwarded her little hand towards him..

He held on her wrist and use his power to create a bangle there..

She was looking at it confusedly while her lips formed a smile seeing a jade bangle being formed on her wrist..

She looked up at the devil with a wide and joyful smile..He shifted his gaze towards the little smiling figure and loosened his grip on her wrist..

"Don't even dare to take it off."

"Whyy?" She asked confusedly..

He didn't think it was necessary to answer the little Y/N while she was patiently waiting for an answer..

Footsteps started being heard at the forest and she looked towards it to see god and goddess along with her family coming towards her..

She looked back at the devil shaking off her head but he didn't give it a fucking importance.. He looked back at his enemies with a cunning smirk on his face..