I was also interested in how to get out of here, but that was only possible with a well-executed escape.

Here in the car it would be impossible to escape, we are driving at such a high speed that I will probably break my arm or die from the impact. t plan.

Wherever we go, I'd have a better chance of getting away from there.

,, Mi Amor what are you thinking about?" Ace asks me.

This Mi Amor makes me so angry even if it's cute and he's hot I don't want him to call me that.

,,Tell me where we're going," he looked out the window.

,,To my house, my family is already waiting for you". He is really so confident in himself, unbelievable.

,, Who in your family knows about me?"

,, Only my parents and trust me they will like you".

,, Oh no Ace, forget it won't meet your family".

"Yes," he contradicted me

,,No I'm not your girlfriend and I never will be Ace." I explained to him.

,,But you will, first my girlfriend, then my fiancé and then my wife, I didn't choose you for nothing." I raise my eyebrows. I'm not being serious.

I'm definitely not going to marry such an idiot, what does he think of me?

,, Are you serious?" I replied.

,, Do I look like a clown?" , he really means it.

,, Yes you look like that, you look even worse and no I won't marry you." Slowly and arrogantly I turned away from him and looked out the window.

,, We'll see about that, Miss Fernández," he whispered.

,, Stop calling me your last name you idiot." Suddenly the car door opened.

,,Mister Fernández, we're here." The driver opened the door for me and I literally jumped out of the car.

When I got out I saw a huge mansion. Damn he has money. He's one of the mafia, no wonder.

There are so many bodyguards here, I definitely wouldn't get out of here. But I'll try everything to escape, because I'm definitely not marrying him.

He led me behind him and several bodyguards greeted him. I looked at each one in confusion.

The door has opened and Ace quickly pulls me behind him. I was amazed when I entered the house.

,,Oh my god Ace, it's all so huge." I told him in amazement.

,,We are Mafia Sofia , that's normal." , we went up the stairs and down a long hallway until we came across a huge black door.

He opened the door but I saw nothing as a huge Ace was standing in front of me.

,,Ace, I don't see anything," I said to him.

"You're just too small," he stepped aside and pulled me further into the room.

His whole family sat at a huge dining table and everyone looked at me in astonishment.

"Es esa Sofia" comes the voice of his father.

,, Si Padre esa es ella." Ace answered him. Ace pulled me closer to the table and sat down on the free chair.

"Well Ace I'm amazed you really managed to kidnap her." said some girl, she looks good and young.

,, And who are you?" I asked her while Ace pulls me onto his lap.

"I'm Valeria, Ace's sister".

,, Ah and I don't need to introduce myself, do I? After all, you know everything about me according to Ace". A quick look around tells me that Ace was serious, everyone really knows me and not just his parents, as Ace had said.

Sofia my love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें