Over again

Harry

I'm going to ask Louis that Is he is willing to be my rut partner. I stopped taking suppressants for this month because I wished to spend it with Louis.

I pressed the doorbell button and leaned against the door. I slipped inside. No one locked the door? Nowadays no servants are working at our mansion.

No one's home. I threw myself on the couch and waited for Louis. There is an unfamiliar scent in the Mansion. When I tried to find it, Louis called my name

"Harry?" In a low voice.

"I asked you to be ready. What happened? Why long face?" I asked and went near him.

Shit! Please tell me I'm wrong. Don't do this to me Louis. He didn't even look at me. I can see guilt in his eyes. Seriously Louis? Again? He smelled like Luke. I don't know how to hide my hurt, so I cleared my throat.

'This is the time, I'm going to ask him'

"Did someone come to visit you?"

He hugged me.

I just want to push him off me. He smells like Luke. I hate it.

"Scent me," he said, and I did it.

Not because he asked Just because I can't stand Luke's scent on him.

After a few minutes. I removed myself from him and asked again

"You didn't answer my question?"

"No! No one came. I also have something to tell you tonight's dinner"

I hummed at his words but it felt like someone took my heart right by tearing my chest. I forced a smile on my face and asked

"Did I make you happy in the past five months?"

Louis looked surprised at my question.

"At first no! Now I'm happy but I have no idea what's going on in my life. What am I doing here? What am I going to do next" he said with a dry laugh and went to the dressing room.

There is pain in his words but his pain is nothing in front of my torment feeling. He's still not ready to be stable with me. He's still doubting everything but I won't blame Louis this time.

I messed it up at first that's why Louis is not choosing me. Luke came here and I don't give a fuck about him but Louis is lying to me. That's twisting knife in my heart.

I need some time alone before I'm gonna do something stupid again.

"I can't be here with you for a few days" I said entering the room

"Why? Any business trip?"

I made myself strong and said

"No! I'm going to spend my rut away"

Louis stopped suddenly and turned to look at me.

"But-why-I" he trembled.

I can feel the first wave of the rut, I have to act quickly.

I packed a few clothes.

"You're on suppressants, right?"
Louis asked

"I stopped taking it last month,"
I replied and closed the bag.

"You don't seem like going into a rut. Don't go" Louis said.

I took my phone charge

"I'm just being cautious and going away from you"

"NO! You can't do that" he shouted with tears in his eyes.

"You're not ready to help me Louis,"

"I can. Please don't go away"