Happy Birthday

Harry

I left the house with half hearted. why am I feeling like this? Louis is alone at night. I never left him alone during the night. It's only been two weeks and I know that it taketime to adapt the place. He might need it.

I forgot everything about Louis when I entered the club. It's quite posh. It's one of my colleague's bachelor party so hear me, Zayn and some friends came for the celebration.

I went to their table. We chatted a bit and had drinks. It's a fashionable club. I'm enjoying it. It's been an hour and the music starts to increase. The strip show is about to start.

"Are you not coming?" I asked Zayn

"Nah! I have omega at home" he said

"Jesus Zayn. We are not going to sleep with them. We are just going to look at them. It won't hurt"

I took a beer and went to the main chair to enjoy the strip show.

They all arrived in lingerie. The back dancers came in black and red lingerie and that lasted for 10 mins.

They are pretty good. The main lead is a man. He arrived from hanging on the rope. It's quite hot.

He is tall and his stripping moves say that he's a dominator. He can be a dominator until the master arrives.

I can't take my eyes away from him. I was sipping my wine and watching the movement of his hips. His body is covered with sweat. Everyone in the room has eyes on him.

He still didn't remove his short trousers. He noticed me. He smirked at me and came near me. I opened my legs for him.

He sat on the table in front of me. I'm quite enjoying it. He's hot. He knows his moves. He unzipped his trousers in front of me and leaned on me and touched my shoulder.

Is touching allowed here? I didn't know that till now. I can't allow him to touch me, something is not feeling good.

It didn't feel nice. My heart started beating fast. I can see some glimpses of Halloween night with Louis. I don't know what I'm thinking but my mind kept repeating,

"This is not my Omega"

Louis.
Louis.
This is not Louis.
This is not Louis's smell.
Louis's hand will be soft like a kitten's paw.

I got up suddenly . He looked confused. I murmured an apology and left the place.
What the fuck!!! I didn't even do anything.

I was just enjoying his dance moves. I have never experienced this in my life. The possessiveness over an omega. I don't even have an omega? Do I?

No! Louis is not my Omega. My alpha screamed at me. When he touched me all I felt was that it was not Louis nor my Omega.

Why am I feeling this? I ordered Vodka and started to drink.

"Are you coming home?" Zayn asked

I declined his offer.
Zayn shrugged and left the pub.

I have to think. Alone.
I didn't notice the time. When I noticed it was midnight. I sighed and left the bar to get in the car

"Shit"
I came here with Zayn. Zayn took the car. Now I have to call the driver and wait for him. Fuck me.

I heard a man's Giggle. I turned to find that he was the main stripper. He looked at me and smiled.

I returned it and dialled my driver and he didn't pick up my call. I huffed.

"Want any help?" The man asked me