Job in London

London is breathtakingly beautiful. The serene skies are filled with soft puffs of clouds that cloak the glory of the majestic sun. London means different things to different people.

A home to some, a tourist destination to others, and others still a business spot. London is just like any other city in many ways, but in other ways, it is so much more.

Liam and I arrived in front of our old home. We entered and all those childhood memories hit me. The house is full of dust and spider webs.

“I told you, there will be more cleaning.” I Said

“I can see that Louis, this house was not in use for like 6 years.”

It’s a Fair-sized house built of red Lyons Sandstone, Small upstairs apartment. They smelled of dust and age. A room was barely big enough to exhale into, that’s our parent's room. A room that showed a lack of interest in anything to do with what people thought of it, that’s our guest bedroom.

Small with clean white walls, a twin bed, a desk with a blank blotter on it, sliding closets opposite the bed, and thin green shag carpet, Liam’s childhood room and mine. Two tall windows allowed sunlight to flood the room. Louis leaned on the old boards. They felt thin and veined, frozen by a hundred winters, baked by a hundred summers.

“I have to find a job soon,” I said to myself and started helping Liam with cleaning.

After three hours of cleaning, I was exhausted.

“You look like shit Lou. Do you want to eat something?" Liam asked.

“Do we have anything here?” I asked

“No one used this house for 6 years you know that” He said

“Then why the fuck you asked me,” 

I'm in no mood for an argument. I am just overtired from travel and cleaning.

“Shit Louis. At least go to your room and take rest rest you look like you’re about to pass out." Liam said heavily lifting my feet and dragging them away.

Suddenly I asked

“Which is my room? ”

“I will take our parents'room and you can take our old room,” Liam said.

I nodded and climbed the small 5 stairs.

“You should be thankful because that room has the biggest bed and I gave that to you,” Liam shouted

“Fuck off Liam” I shouted back

—————————————————

Liam and Louis are having their breakfast. They both love being here on their own, and the neighbours are also so good to them.

They never judged them and didn’t ask any personal questions because In Yorkshire when two omegas stayed on their own there will be lots of questions about their mate and their alpha. Louis is enjoying this kind of freedom.

“We should go grocery shopping Louis, we were just Ordering for the past two days.” Liam said

“Yes Liam and I should find a job too"  I said

Liam just nodded.

They went grocery shopping in the afternoon.

“So, I'm going to cook bangers and mash for dinner. Here are the things you need to pick and I will pick all the other things” Liam said

“Okay” Louis said and looked at the piece of paper Liam gave him and started searching for those ingredients.

“This place has so many sections where I can find sausages and potatoes?” I rambled.