The Hangout

WARNING: THIS ENTIRE SERIES INCLUDES SOMETHING BAD IN EACH CHAPTER SUCH AS, MATURE LANGUAGE, NUDITY, SEXUAL JOKES, AND VERY DARK JOKES AS WELL, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THIS THEN STOP READING I DO NOT WANT HATE.
Context: They live in they're own apartments.
___________________________________

The next morning arrives and it's a Saturday!
(Time skip)

Kyle: Wow my first week of senior year is already done?? that's just insane dude!

(Kyle goes to brush his teeth and wonders if he has anything to do today)

Stans POV !!

Stan: I'm not dead yet?? damn life cannot get anymore boring...

(Stan yawns and his eyes widen as he remembers that he invited Kyle to hang out today at the park)

Stan: Oh shoot, i forgot i invited Kyle out to the park
let me just give him a call just incase he forgot..

Kyle's POV:

(Kyle finishes brushing his teeth and hears his phone start to ring)

Kyle: Who would call me this early at 8 am in the morning..?

(Kyle peeks over at his phone and sees the name tag "Stan" and starts to blush a lil bit)

(Kyle pauses for a bit then thinks to himself)

Kyle (Mind voice):  i'm not gay what the hell is wrong with me .💭

(Kyle picks up the phone)

Stan: Heyyy!! What's up dude! Good morning i hope i didn't bother you or anything!

Kyle: Hi Stan!! You didn't bother me at all, why'd you call?

Stan: Well we were going to hang out today right??

Kyle: Oh shit, i almost forgot thanks for
reminding me

Stan: It's totally cool dude! Just pull up to S***et Park at 5 pm alright?

Kyle: Sure, can't wait!!

(Kyle hangs up the phone and smiles excitedly)

(TIME SKIPPP!! It's 4:50 pm & Kyle has just finished doing his hair)

Kyle: Shit, shit, shit, i'm going to be so late...

Stans POV:
(He just woke up from his afternoon nap)

Stan (in a sleepy voice): Hey Alexa.. what time is it??

Alexa (Robot Helper): It's currently 4:51 pm, you have plans with Kyle Broflovski at 5 pm, you should start getting ready.

Stan: FUCK ITS ALREADY 4:51?!? I OVERSLEPT
(Stan quickly puts on anything he finds in his closet and puts on his cologne and does his hair asap, he grabs his hat and dashes out the door)

Stan (Mind voice): I hope i'm not too late

Kyle's POV:

(Kyle arrived at 4:55 pm waiting for Stan
sitting on a bench & Stan has finally arrived at 4:58 pm)

Stan: I'm so sorry dude i didn't mean to take this long, i took a nap and i ju-

Kyle: Calm down, you're early actually!

(Stan checks his watch and realizes he's 2 minutes early and his cheeks start to turn pink because he just made a fool out of himself)

Kyle: Now look who's got the pink cheeks now!

Stan: Shhhh..

Kyle: So do you want to go see the sunset with me by the rocks and the water or not??

Stan: Of course! I was just about to ask that myself

Kyle: Alright come on!
(Kyle grabs Stans hand and drags him to the place he was talking about not too long ago)
(Stan starts to turn red, not because of the fact he got embarrassed but the fact that Kyle is holding his hand)

Kyle: Here we are!

Stan: Woaaahhh it's amazing...

Kyle: I know right! Thanks for asking me to hangout today, the weather feels amazing and it would be a great day to have a picnic, not gonna lie..

Stan: True, we should plan that some other time for real!

Kyle: Mhm!

(They both look at the sun, while sitting on the rocks as if it was a bench, Kyle starts to feel a little cold and Stan notices that Kyle is starting to shake a little so Stan takes off his sweater and gives it to Kyle)

Kyle: Oh, thanks.. i really needed that
(He smiles with his eyes softly
as if he was sparkling)
(Stan looks at him and starts to blush a bit, not realizing how gay that is)

Stan: Y-yeah.. No problem

(Kyle opens his eyes and makes eye contact with Stan and starts to blush a bit too, They slowly lean in closer to each other... but then they both
snap out of it)

Kyle: Woah woah woah, i'm not gay dude

Stan: Huh? Oh yeah, me neither

(They have an awkward silence)

Kyle: We're still bros though right??

Stan: Is that even a question?? Obviously,
we're still bros!

Kyle: Hm, okay then!

Stan: How about we take this back to my place? We can have a little movie night and maybe you can sleep over? It's a Saturday anyways...

Kyle: Sure! I don't see why not!

Stan: Woohoo! Okay, follow me!
___________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 3 — The Hangout
Next Chapter (4): Things are about to get freaky...
THE NEXT CHAPTER WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU, HOPEFULLY!!
AND I HOPE I DIDN'T DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS IN THIS CHAPTER EITHER I WROTE ALL OF THIS IN ONE SITTING AT 1 AM!! 🤯⁉️
SORRY IF THERES ANY TYPOS!
STAY TUNED!!
___________________________________