Chapter VIII. The Plan

Začít od začátku

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing"

》》》♡♡♡《《《

In my room, Robb was furious around the room after I told him everything about them betrothed me to Jaime.

I sit on the bed looking down not caring about his anger I'm just thinking about what Jaime was doing in the first keep because no one saw me and it was an abandoned place.

Robb sighs in anger and moves his hand through his hair "Betrothed, who father accepts that?"

I raise my head to look at his red face.

Robb sits next to me "I planned everything for us, our wedding, we will rule together the North and a son we call him Ned. How does this happen?"

I smile sadly "All of this perfect dream, Robb, I dreamed the same one but here we are in reality, you had time and did not talk to Uncle"

"I want to wait until the King leaves" he gives me a look "Yes I was wrong so you will accept marrying a Lannister?"

I stare at him "I did not accept it, Robb"

"This absurd"

I give him a look "I'm half Lannister, enough, all of you treat me like I'm an outsider, and being half Lannister is a shame thing, Mother is a Lannister and she is the best woman, I ever know and I am like her"

Robb stands "You aware you are going to marry another man?!!!"

"I'm aware all bothers you he is a Lannister" I head to the bed and get under the blanket "Good night, Robb. Close the door behind you when you walk out"

Robb storms outside and slams the door shut. I sigh closing my eyes tears fall from me silently.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Moments later, there are knocks on my door and I storm open it angrily "If you had a good word say it if you will___" I realize it is Jaime not Robb "Jaime, get in quickly"  

Jaime gets in and I pop my head outside looking if anyone sees him getting into my room, I close the door "What are you doing here?"

"I came to tell you the plan but I guess you are waiting for another one"

I ignore what he said "Tell me the plan"

Jaime looks around the room "Well" he sits at the armchair "We will marry" I stare at him "for some time and we will divorce later"

"Why then marry in the first place"

"To do what our parents want then we will say we did not work, we will fight everywhere and any time. we will let them hate the day they think to marry us"

I sit on the bed facing him "But marriage can not break Jaime"

"In new gods can"

"But I wanted all my life to marry on the old gods like Father"

Jaime nods "I understand you but you can do it when you love someone after we divorce"

I sigh "Jaime, I dreamed__" I have been cut off as there is a knock on my door

Jaime looks at me "You wait someone" he stands.

I stand "No" Jaime heads to open the door and I grab him by the arm "Where are you going?"

"Open the door"

"You kidding right" I move him to stand next to the door and put my hand on his mouth "Do not make a sound" I open the door nearby and widen my eyes "Robb"