Chapter X. The Red Wedding

Raya POV

After seven days, Jamie did not leave my side in my sadness, a good friend in the hardest time. Tough days. In the great hall, they prep for the wedding, I stand in the middle of the hall as the workers decorate it. I turn to one of the workers "Hang the banners behind the main chairs"

"Yes, M'lady"

I lean my head on the chair that I am supposed to sit on and watch them decorate with roses, Jaime walks behind me quietly and whistles next to my ear and I jump scared. 

 Jaime grins "Good morning"

I turn to him "Before stopping my heart or after" I hold the chair to put it in his place.

Jaime takes it from me "Give me" 

I point at the altar "Put it there then"

Jaime put the chair "I see you today early and shining"

I take his chair and put it next to mine "We are getting married maybe because Mother let me bath in milk" I give him a look "Who bathes in milk?"

"Princesses"

I nod "I see"

"Did you pack your things?"

"Yeah, just one box left" I look at the window "Jaime"

"Yeah"

I turn to him "Just one year" making sure we will not be married for long.

Jaime smiles with a small nod "Just one year"

I take my cloak "It's a good thing you are here" I smile at him warmly "A good friend" I walk outside the hall.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

I wear my cloak while walking down the courtyard, the courtyard busy as I prepare for the wedding. I feel normal like that, not mine. 

I see Robb who did not talk to each other since we broke up and he heads to me "Raya, could we__"

I walk past him "No, I have to go" I head inside the stable as he follows me "Another time" I take my horse "Come, beauty" 

Robb tries to stop me "Raya, We have to talk"

I turn to him "Not now, Robb" I ride my horse "Run, beauty" My horse runs outside the gates of the castle.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

In an abandoned house, Winterfell town. I gather with some of the young lord-to-be. We used to gather here since we aged. All meetings fall on the conditions of the north and our administration and our work with the ruling lords.

Today's meeting is different because of my marriage and how we will continue our meeting while I am in the South. The situation has become complicated.

I walk around the house hall "Well, I told you before, we have to make another plan, Me in South will stop everything we work for"

Samwell is the son of the lord of House Whithill. He gives me a look "Are not you afraid lord Stark knows your work"

I give him a look "And how will Lord Stark know?!"

Willam Dustin gives me a warning look "Raya you are playing with fire"

I take the head seat and sit crossing my legs "I guess you see what happens to lord Cregan when he tries to betray me"

Willam looks between us "I warn you, you are dear to us, Your father was a good man and Lord Stark if he knows will consider you as a Traitor turning against his rule"