chapter 2 : football.

TW : swearing

The next day came by as quickly as the previous one left. Quackity rubbed his eyes, exhausted as he had gotten zero sleep, leaning against his locker as he waited for Karl. He saw a figure walking towards him, however he seemed quite taller than Karl? Or was Quackity just imagining things?

No, in fact, he was not. Wilbur walked towards him, slowly passing him to talk to the person behind Quackity. Oh! Wilbur was talking to Tommy! Quackity realised, I should befriend Tommy today... I'll ask him once Wilbur leaves! Quackity zoned out for a minute, until a familiar voice brought him back to reality. Wilbur. Except it wasn't like Wilbur's at all. He seemed super tired and... quiet, I guess..? He just didn't sound right...

"Toms, you know I have to study harder. I'm beginning to actually care now." he yawned.

"And, why exactly? Ooo, are you crushing on some smart kid that you wanna impress~?"

"W-What?! No! And you stay out of my love life asshole!" he crossed his arms as Tommy giggled uncontrollably.

"Oh my gosh, you so are! Which smart kid? I heard there's like 11 in your year." Tommy asked, a smile tugging at his lips.

"I-It doesn't matter! I just care now, okay? Why is that such an issue?"

"Oh, it's not, trust me! I just wanna know who the lucky person is!" Tommy grinned, quite gremlin-like.

"Actually, that reminds me. Why is literally every guy in your year in love with you? And even some girls too! Like what-?"

"Awhhh~ Mad your little brother is hotter than you are~?" Tommy teased.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Hah, as if. You're just actually nice to people, cuz you trust them too easily.

Tommy scoffed, "I do not! You just have mega trust issues! You're mean to everyone except the people you know best, like me, Techno, Dad, Sapnap and Niki."

"I'm nice to some people! I just don't want to open myself up too easily- I don't want them to take advantage of that. But Tommy, are you interested in anyone?" Wilbur questioned seriously.

"Hmm, no! I don't think so anyway... I don't really understand feelings too well if I'm honest." Tommy admitted, grabbing his books from his locker. Huh. Quackity had never noticed Tommy's locker was also in this area of the school.

"Alright, well I'll let you leave then. I have a History class to get to." Wilbur sighed, strolling off towards History.

Quackity pov :

Shit! I have that class with him too... Well I'll just ask Tommy now, I guess, before I'm late..? I turned around and tapped Tommy on the shoulder.

"Oh hi!" he perked up, smiling.

"Hi! You seemed cool, so I was wondering if you wanna be friends?"

"Ooo! Yeah sure! What's your name? I'm Tommy!" he held his arm out eagerly for me to take, I shook it politely,

"Quackity."

"Ohhhh! So you're Quackity!" Tommy grinned mischievously.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Wilbur's told me all about you, and as much as I would love to tell you what he said, he made me promise not to tell anyone and I can't break promises so..."

"Oh. So he's told you how much he hates me basically?" I rolled my eyes, not giving a genuine shit about what he had to say about me. To my surprise, Tommy began dying of laughter.