"You guys, I'm engaged.. a-and it's not okay that we're doing this, I'm cheating on Dane and— ill never be yours—- and I feel extremely horrible for letting myself get this comfortable with you guy in such a short time." I keep the part I really wanted to say out.

The truth was I didn't feel bad at all for cheating on Dane I was just scared of being involved with them.

They all look at each other, Cassius removes me from his lap and I feel betrayed but after what I just said I don't blame him.

"I'm sorry pup.. but we see how that man treats you and we just want you to feel safe and cared for." Cassius rubs the low of my back in circles.

I look down at my lap and fiddle with my hands. "You are an so adorable and worth loving." Owen kisses my knee.

I hide my smile but Malachai calls me out for it and makes me smile more.

I go to button up my shirt but Malachai stops me. "Can we see the Bruises Averil?" I sigh and remove my arms from the sleeves and I push the shirt down, allowing Owen to unwrap the bandages.

"What the actual fuck." Cassius stands up and kneels in front of me beside owen and touches the bruises. I suck in a sharp breath still not use to the pain, I was so close to crying again because I felt so vulnerable, what was there to do? They can't help.

Malachai claws came out, I watched him bite his lips as if he was holding himself back. "Fuck, bab- Averil fuck.. who the hell just please tell us please I-"

"A random wolf, we got into a fight and I.. I just wanted to shift because I haven't in months and it attacked me knowing I didn't live in the wilderness." I shrugged. It felt like it was getting easier and easier to lie.

Owen suddenly hugged my waist. "Fuck, Honey you are so strong you don't even know it."

I felt awkward, everyone was freaking out over me, Malachai was about to lose his shit and Cassius he was damn near about to go into panicking mode and Owen was about to cry. And it left me more confused, more conflicted than ever!

I wanted to know what was this, what were we and why did I had to get wrapped up in the midst of it?

"It's fine my wolf heals quickly than other non wolf omegas." I reassured them pointing to my healed wrist that was bruised.

"What is an uncivilized wolf doing roaming in the woods anyways?" Owen tilted his head and looked at Malachai and Cassius. I chuckled nervously and shrugged, however Cassius stared at me for the longest time.. I was worried he didn't believe me.

"Alright let's clean them and rewrap them, and then if you have time we could have dinner together?" Malachai stood up wrapping the throw over decorative blanket over me.

"And get you in some warmer clothes." Cassius helped me up.

Owen holds my hands and we all walk to the kitchen together. "Could we have hot chocolate please?" I add in almost regretting it by the chuckles that echo, if it weren't for their amazingly hot laughs I probably would've been embarrassed.

If I had to cheat on Dane just to feel like I was noticed and cared for, then it's worth it.

"Yes anything you'd like sweet."

"So ice cream and cake?!"

"No."

I pouted crossing my arms.

Owen gasped.

"Cassius why'd you say no?! Just look at his face! He's adorable!"

"And he also needs to eat real food." 

—-

Even if my name was natalie nunn you bitches still can't chin check me 🥰

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Even if my name was natalie nunn you bitches still can't chin check me 🥰

Imperfectionate.           ᴍxᴍxᴍxᴍजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें