We are a Village (Powerful)

1 month later......

*********************

Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding

Amberlee turns off her nine AM alarm, a smile crossing on her face. She goes to make her way out of the bed, her grabbing her towels and going to make her way into the shower. Today is the day! She keeps saying to herself, a big smile crossing on her face as she shaves and bathes her body. She cannot wait, it is something she has been working so hard on for a long time now and she cannot wait to show everyone her finishing work.

After she is done showering she goes to dry off and blow dry her hair while brushing it, leaving it damp and putting it up in a ponytail. After she is done moisturizing she goes over to her closet to put on undergarments then her baggy purple sweatpants and a oversized white shirt and socks, her leaving out of her room and making her way inside of Max and Lucas room.

"Hey hey hey good people wake up it's a good day!" Amberlee exclaims while running over to their bed and going to jump on top of Lucas and Max.

"Ow!" Lucas says.

"Ambie!" Max scolds.

"Wake up! Wake up! It's time to get up." Amberlee says while squeezing her way between them. "It's time to eat breakfast and call everyone else to wake them up dramatically! I already told Auntie Nancy to wake everyone up in the most dramatic way."

"Oh joy." Max says sarcastically before she gets out of bed, going to pick up Annalise who giggles while kicking her feet.

"That's the spirit sis!" Amberlee smiles.

"No five more minutes." Lucas says while he goes to lay on his stomach, his arms under his pillow.

"No dad no minutes! Get up!" Amberlee says while getting up and going to tickle his feet. "Get up get up get up!"

"No no no not the feet! Not the feet!" Lucas laughs hysterically while gripping his pillow and trying to take away his feet. Annalise and Max both laugh, Annalise clapping her hands while she laughs, looking towards Max and clapping making Max put her forehead against hers while smiling brightly, Annalise giggling harder while touching Max's cheeks. "Okay I'm awake I'm awake!" Lucas laughs, him beginning to get up.

"Woo yes! Oh let me get up everyone else!" Amberlee says before she runs out of the room.

Max and Lucas both laugh. "She's excited for a Saturday early morning." Max comments.

"Yeah she said she would be done with the project she was working on." Lucas says while he makes up the bed.

"Yes the painting project!" Max snaps her fingers. "Oh I can't wait to see it!" She mentions excitedly.

"Me too!" Lucas says. Both of them squeal while they jump together and hold hands, Annalise giggling while clapping while they jump. "Oh let me go on and put her stuff in her room."

"Okay I'm going to give Anna a bath." Max says.

"Okay. Hey there Princess! Hey there!" Lucas says in a playful tone, Annalise giggling while still clapping her hands. Lucas goes to kiss her on the cheek. "Give me kiss." Lucas says to Max, Max going to lean in and kiss him. They both laugh when Annalise slaps both of their cheeks with her hands while giggling, them going to pull away with a soft laugh. "Alright go on."

"No dirty dirty looking." Max says while she turns around and slightly wiggles her body.

"No promises." He says in response making her laugh, her going over to the bathroom.