Jude
i want us to go get
you the t shirt for Saturday

Xaila
...i was supposed to
go with mahary

Jude
yeah , well now you're
going with me

Xaila
someone's sassy

Jude
😐

Jude
i'll be there in 10 x.

Xaila shook her head at the boy and switched her phone off , letting it fall back into her pockets before finishing her food and washing it down with some orange juice.

"ma , Jude invited me to go get a t shirt for Saturday" Xaila said as she stood up from her seat. Calizza smiled. "look at you two , getting along"

Xaila knew that look in her mother's green eyes. "don't start , ma" she said and walked upstairs to her room.

Calizza just shook her head at her daughter before turning back to what she was doing before.

in her room , Xaila just put a varsity jacket over her black cropped turtleneck and put on her black boots instead of her converses.

she put some perfume on and stood infront of he mirror. she had no idea why she wanted to look or smell good when it was only Jude she was meeting.

Xaila shook her head and walked downstairs to get her purse that was sitting on the couch.

"finally" she heard Jude's voice and saw him emerge from behind the wall. "you're here already?" she asked with a raised brow.

"hmm , was in the kitchen with my mum in-law" he said and Xaila scoffed before putting her bag on her shoulder.

"how are you so confident yet so shy?" Xaila asked and Jude looked at her with a smile. "been trying to figure that out myself" he said.

both of them greeted  Calizza before Jude guided Xaila to his car. she buckled herself in when she was safely in the passenger seat , just waiting for the boy to climb in.

Jude climbed into the car and buckled himself in before turning his head to look at Xaila. "hi"

"hey jude"

"okay you guys seriously need to stop" Jude said and the curly haired girl laughed at his reaction. "sorry , i didn't mean that" she said through her laughter.

Jude began smiling at how she laughed. her laugh was becoming his favourite sound.

Xaila regained her breath and sat back in the seat. she looked over at Jude to look at his attire. he was dressed comfortable with some black jeans and a black graphic t-shirt.

it was a simple outfit , but still he made it look so attractive.

"see something you like , Pretty?" he asked with a  small smirk. Xaila's face flushed and she looked away. "never" she said , causing him to laugh.

they stopped infront of a place and Jude sighed once her saw that there were some photographers outside.

he had no idea how they knew he was going to be here.

"people are trying to figure out who i am ever since we got photographed at the restaurant. if they see me , they'll definitely know" Xaila said with a sigh.

"that's why...i got these" Jude sighed as he got two designer sunglasses from the glove box. Xaila raised a brow.

"and you just casually have two pairs of Gucci sunglasses in here?" she asked and he shrugged. "rich people" Xaila said and he just chuckled.

both of them took their things and put the sunglasses on. Jude didn't really need it , but Xaila needed them since she didn't want people to recognize her.

she wasn't sure if these glasses would help much though.

"just stay with me" Jude said as they exited the car , the photographers immediately snapped pictures and threw questions at Jude.

Jude threw an arm around Xaila , keeping her close to make sure she didn't fall or they don't hurt her.

Xaila sighed since she knew that this was going to be the talk of the internet and she knew it was going to be about the girl at Jude's side.

—–——

A/N:
— trying to update more since
i actually like this book. but everytime
i want to , something seems to
come up.

— exams are over so expect
a lot more updates x.