3-2 Rivals in Love? I Guess?

Beginne am Anfang

"O-Okay, Taka... Just calm down."

"I AM calm! And don't call me Taka! That's...that's not my name anymore... I'm...me! I! Am! Meeeeeee!" He proudly stomped out

"H-Hey! Taka, hold on!" as Makoto went to chase Taka, he noticed Quill and Kyoko standing there and froze in place

"Do you want to explain?" Quill was clearly not amused

"Q-Quill! Kyoko! Oh, um...no, see...this is just-"

Kyoko cut him off, also unamused "Don't go around doing whatever you feel like. It causes problems. And not just for us. For everyone."

"S-Sorry..."

"If you're really sorry, you'll get out of here. Now."

"... O-Okay..." He walked out feeling embarrassed and sullen.

Quill sighed "I understand he wanted to help Taka but he should know how risky that could have been..."

"Right... But what happened with Taka was... interesting"

"Yeah, that-that's a new one... I've got nothing"

********************************

Day 13

*Ding dong, bing bong* "Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!"

Makoto quickly got out of bed "Alright, I need to hurry up and get to the dining hall... I need to tell everyone what happened with Taka yesterday."

But as he got to the dining hall, only Hiro was there "Yo. I've been waiting."

"Huh? Are you the only one here? Where's everyone else?"

"They went on ahead."

"Went on ahead...to where?"

"We can talk about it later. For now, let's go take a bath." Hiro grabbed Makoto by the arm and dragged him to the bathhouse

Before they even entered the bathhouse Hifumi screamed "Kyaaaaahh! Someone heeeeelllp!"

Makoto rushed in "Hifumi, what's going on!?"

Hifumi crawled to Makoto's feet, pleading "Makoto! Save me! I've never asked you for anything, but I'm asking now!"

"Wh-What happened...?"

"Th-They're trying to kill me...!" he pointed back towards Quill and Kyoko

"We never said we were going to kill him." Kyoko said "I simply asked him a question. I'd like to know why he made the same mistake twice."

"The same mistake...? What did he do?" Makoto questioned, still very confused

"He snuck into the dressing room in the middle of the night and accessed Alter Ego without permission. And when we caught him last night he was hugging the laptop and breathing strangely."

"Wh-What were you doing!?" Hina asked

"It's better if you don't know, though it's fairly obvious" Quill grumbled

"I thought I made myself clear yesterday, but since being subtle didn't work I suppose I have to clarify myself further." Kyoko looked down at Hifumi, still on the floor

He put his hands together and continued pleading "Hyaaaaah! Please don't kill me!"

"I'm not going to kill you-merely instruct you."

"Ngh...gh!" he cried

Makoto looked back down to Hifumi "Um, Hifumi...could you tell me what happened?"