🌲 separation part 2🌲

Start from the beginning

I gently pick up Lily and Ivor from the basket holding them to my chest as my son helps my wrap them on me. "There you go mom" I grab a cover wrap myself "thank you" I look down to see my baby's are asleep. I get my bow/arrows ready I see my son grab the bags plus his own bow/arrows "ready, Bell" "ready, Mom" we exit the house....

                                  🌙...🌙

                          POV: Timothée

I'm walking behind Carl and Michonne  there playing a game with each other, "this might take a while. Maybe speed this up" Dad ask them "Carl" Michonne falls I laugh "I win. Pay up" Michonne grabs two chocolate bars he grabs one "here, we always spilt it" hands the other one to Michonne. We keep walking...

                                 🌙...🌙

We had stop to eat for a minute, then back to the trail dad wants to see the trap. There's a rabbit he explains us how the trap works till
"Help!" Carl runs for it about to help the man I grab him "we can't help him" to see the man get eaten. We head back to the trail to only see walkers behind us and front too but at the end we kill the walkers in front....

                                  🌙...🌙

We're walking on the road "we need to find a house" I say "look" Carl sees a car,by this time it's night I'm listening to dad and Michonne talk. But a gun appears on the side of my head
I see red trying to figure out how to get out of this situation. Daryl pops out "these people are good" "take it, from me" "this man kill our friend" "it's a lie" Daryl gets beat up "No! Get away from them. I will kill you!" I yell to only get punch in the face I spit out the blood. Dad hits his head on the dude nose I grab my knife on my ankle I turn stab the guy on the thigh then the head "Fuck you, motherfucker!"....

                                  🌙...🌙

                                POV:Zoë

We're walking through the woods, Bellamy next to me and Eclipse is in the front. We stop I see a train tracks to only follow them "Mom, what should we do... when we get there?"
"I don't know, we should look around the area first" we keep walking and walking till we see a sigh plus a map "we're almost there" Bellamy said I see a golden necklace hanging on a handle "Timothée is alive" I smile holding the necklace.....

                                  🌙...🌙

                                   🌙...🌙

                             Pov: Timothée

We're walking through the woods before going to Terminus, I'm next to the fence seeing the whole area " we all spread out, watch what we stay close" everyone leave I stay with dad "you want to stick with us?" "It's alright" Carl leaves
"It's okay dad" I pat his back "thank you son"
"Your wife is strong and know she is coming here soon" I nod looking at Terminus.....

                                🌙...🌙

Dad puts the bag into the ground with guns inside "just Incase"... we jump over the fence going inside Terminus I see a women talking to the mic "Hello" "you here to rob us?" "No, we want to see you, before us" dad says "smart" the garth keeps talking to us "we need to see everyone's weapons" "alright" we drop our weapons down. Some dude comes up to us pats us down for anything when we're in the clear he gave us our weapons back "follow me" "how long this place started" Daryl ask (No animals. No kids?) we stop to see a lady cooking meat (that smell. Oh shit) I grab my gun I see dad looking around grab the dude who was touring us......

                                  🌙..🌙

                               POV:Zoë

We're taking a break to eat while I feed the twins they begin to whine "ssshhhh, it's okay" I rock them to sleep I look up to see a walker come "I got it" Bellamy kills it "we're probably cover in walker blood just Incase a heard comes through" "we should" Bellamy cuts open the walker "Eclipse come here" covers the wolf in walker blood then himself. I walk over to the walker blood on myself I pull the cover to see the baby's wake the twins look in wonder.....

                                 🌙...🌙

                       POV: Timothée

I'm running behind Daryl as the cannibal people shoot at us, but we're at a dead end
"Drop Your weapons! Now!" no one is listening
"Now!" Everyone lay their weapons down "ringleader go to the left or the boy's dead"
"Now archer" "Now the samurai" "Now the doppelgänger" "stand at the door, ringleader, archer, samurai, doppelgänger in that order"
"My son!" "Go kid" "ringleader open the door and go in" "I'll go in with him!" "Don't make me kill him now"...

                                 🌙...🌙

we go in the cart as we wait for Carl, "Rick" "Glenn" I say "your here" more people come out "there our friends" Maggie says "there our friends too" I gave a nod to them "how the hell are we going to get out" red head says "there going to know they're fucking with the wrong people".......

                                 🌙...🌙

                                    🌙...🌙

* they're getting close to find each other*