Dedicating Feelings (Fluff)

Start from the beginning

"We're awake Ambie." Max says.

"I said getting up and getting dressed not sitting in bed. Anna make me proud!" She points at her while walking back.

"Babababababababababababa!"

"I'll take that as a okay." Amberlee says before leaving out of the room.

Yes today does make the day of Cassandra and Jonathan's wedding that they are having, and everyone is super excited. Amir and Amberlee planned the whole thing and they both came up with the most amazing idea that Jonathan and Cassandra liked.

"I'm going to go on and give Anna to the kids while we get ready." Max says.

"Okay." Lucas responds, both of them going to get up.

"What about this bra?" Eleven questions while turning to face Mike.

"El I know you might think I am going to sound generic saying this but you literally look good in every bra that you wear." Mike answers.

"Well which one?" She questions again.

"Well let me see the white one again—"

"Hey you guys better be up....." Amberlee trails off and her eyes widening when she sees Eleven and Mike standing next to each other with barely anything on. "Okay...mental note....always knock." She says before closing the door.

Mike and Eleven shrugging simply in response.

"Uncle Dustin Auntie Suzie!" Amberlee calls out while knocking heavily on their closed door.

"Yes Ambie we're already up and getting ready!"

"Cool!" Amberlee responds, her going over to the stairs.

"Hey Ambie!" Amir calls out when she gets down the stairs, him being in his tuxedo. "Everyone awake?"

"Yep they are." Amberlee responds. "Okay so Cassandra's uncle Doug will be here around six and we gave him the code to the gate so keep an eye out for him."

"Got it." Amir nods.

"I am going to get dressed then help Cassandra with her hair, you just make sure everything is running smoothly and people are getting ready especially William, he likes to wait until the last minute."

"Got it."

"Okay perfect." Amberlee says. "And fix your hair."

"Hey!" Amir throws his hands up while she runs to her room, him just rolling his eyes.

~

"Man I look very good." Steve says while looking at himself in the mirror, him being in black suit pants and black polished shoes with a white buttoned up collared fancy suit shirt and a black suit jacket on with his black tie, all of the boys being dressed alike with the same thing Steve has on.

"Dad you're supposed to be helping Uncle Lucas with the food." Amir says.

"Oh yeah that's right!" Steve says. "Sorry, I got interrupted by my amazing looks."

Amir rolls his eyes, him going over to the door when he hears the bell ring, him opening it and him smiling. "Hello! You must be Doug."

"And you are Amir Harrington!" Doug says with a smile while shaking his head. "Man last time I saw you I'm pretty sure you were like seven."

"Probably." Amir smiles. "Well welcome."

"Thank you." Doug says while looking around. "Man this mansion looks amazing, truly the dream house."