Chapter 4- Turning The Wrongs To Right

Start from the beginning

"Toh aap bhi iss pe boli lagati hain?" Karishma asked, looking at Haseena.

"NAHI!" Haseena said immediately. "Hum ispe boli nahi lagate. Humein toh iske bare mein do din pehle hi pata chala hain. Plan banaya tha humne, yeh jo bhi hai isko pakadne ka. Har din kisi ek ki boli lagti hain aur humein sach mein nahi malum tha ki apki lagi hain. Lekin jab humne apka naam dekha toh hum peeche hat nahi paaye. Agar hamari jagah koi aur apki boli lagata toh bahut problem ho jati, toh humein lagani padi apki boli" Haseena explained herself.

Karishma sighed and looked at Haseena. "Humein jaana hain yahan se"

"Nahi jaa sakti hain aap, yeh room digitally locked hain. Teen ghante baad hi khulega. Aap bas chaukarna rahiyega, yahan pe cameras hain. Yeh log sab kuch ho jane ke baad ladki ka MMS banake usko blackmail karte hain." Haseena said.

The room turned silently after that, Haseena was looking at the floor and Karishma was looking at her. The bruises on her eyes and lips were prominent after she had got beaten up by Rohit. Her shoulder was covered but she still remembers how Rohit had stabbed her earlier.

"Suniye, voh uss din ke bare me-"

"Humne apse jitni mafi mange utni kam hogi" Haseena said, cutting her. "Yeh akhri baar hoga jab hum apke samne aaye, iske baad kabhi nahi ayenge" Haseena sighed.

"Huh?" Karishma said in a shock, "toh aap apni galti manti hain?" She asked and Haseena nodded.

"Ji, hum apni galti mante hain. And Iam really sorry for that" Haseena said.

"Santu ne humein sab bata diya tha. . . Iam sorry" Karishma said, with hesitation.

There was a pause, after which, Haseena said, "Oh! Its okay, koi bat nahi"

Karishma looked at her unbelievably, Haseena had literally got beaten up due to her misunderstanding, she was publically humiliated by her. She had slapped her, insulted her and after bearing all that, her reply to Her apology was 'its okay'? She tried to find any hint of sarcasm or anger in her tone, but she simply just did not have it. Her expressions were quite clear that she had forgiven her long ago.

"It-Its okay?" Karishma said with a doubt. "Humne apko itne thappad mare, apko itna sharminda kiya college ke samne. Apko iska koi gussa nahi hain?"

Haseena shook her head sideways, "Nahi, humein iska koi gussa nahi hain. Iski adat ho chuki hain humein" Haseena said, keeping the cup aside.

Karishma kept quiet after that, comparing herself and Rohit with Haseena. She herself could never have forgiven anyone if something like this happened. She would have sued the person for behaving like a brat just because of some misunderstanding. And Rohit, the person who had tried to make her against Haseena, would have gone to any limits to take revenge. He would have done anything, but Haseena had just forgiven her.

She turned to look at her, Haseena had slept, resting her head on the headrest. She must really be in pain. Her eye had turned black due to the beating, the corner of her lips had bulged out.

She was innocent, she was really innocent. She did not have any envy or hatred for anyone in this world, she did not have grudge. Her eyes stated that, her body stated that. Inspite of going through so much torture, Haseena had forgiven her without any other word. She had created a havoc in her life and her answer to all that was, 'its okay,' she