He doesn't want to lose Gu Wei. He feels uncomfortable thinking that Gu Wei might like other people. In this case, does he like Gu Wei?

His heart was beating violently, Yue Fei had never liked anyone before, wondering if he liked Gu Wei's desire for exclusivity. He didn't have a friend who could share privacy, and suddenly encountered such a super-class problem, and the first thing he thought of was roommates of similar age in the school.

So he pursed his lips and sent a message in the dormitory group.

Yue Fei: I have a friend who, for some reason, gets along with an alpha day and night. He originally only regarded alpha as a partner, but by chance, he found that he could not accept that alpha fell in love with other people. In this case, this is me. Do friends like this alpha?

Soon, Zhao Zhi replied.

Zhao Zhi: Your friend, is beta?

Yue Fei: omega.

As soon as this answer came out, the other two roommates also bubbled up.

Roommate 1: That must be a liking. Does that alpha have omega? If you don't have it, let your friend don't persuade you, just go straight!

Roommate 2: It's so obvious that you still have to ask, is your friend single?

Zhao Zhi: You said it was an omega, so I was relieved. I thought it was a friend or me series again.

Roommate 1: Get along day and night, partners...

Roommate 2: I feel that your friend is having a show.

Zhao Zhi: O chasing A is the easiest, and you still live together. You can get the month first near the water and let your friends go directly!

Roommate 1: Yes, go directly!

Roommate 2: Yes, go directly!

Yue Fei: I am asking you seriously!

Zhao Zhi: We are also very serious in answering you.

Roommate One: Go!

Roommate 2: Go!

Yue Fei: Then I just told my friend...this doesn't have to be done in one step, right?

Zhao Zhi: What do you think, of course, it is a step-by-step approach.

Roommate 1: One step,

Roommate 2: Two steps,

Zhao Zhi: Three steps and four steps~

Yue Fei: [Hold a fist]

Are they referring to the legendary Rijiushengqing?

Yue Fei blushed and turned off the phone. Hearing the sound of the bathroom door being opened, Yue Fei quickly raised his textbook to block him, pretending to study seriously.

When Gu Wei came out of the shower, what she saw was Yue Fei's immersion in reading.

"Isn't it uncomfortable? Take a bath and sleep, and watch it tomorrow." Gu Wei chuckled, and took the book from Yue Fei's hand.

Yue Fei: "Oh."

In the bathroom, I did mental construction for myself. Yue Fei came out of the shower and saw Gu Wei sitting where he was just sitting in the living room, flipping through his textbook.

"What are you doing with my textbook?" Yue Fei walked toward the sofa.

Gu Wei wears rarely-worn glasses on the bridge of his nose. Hearing this, he looks at him: "Be familiar with it so that I can make up lessons for you."