Free

Billie's POV:

"Morning Y/n got your usual." I smiled giving her the food. She ignored me and sat down at her desk.

"Well damn," I mumbled. "You okay?" I asked sitting down next to her. "Billie i'm busy, go talk to someone else." She said scoffing. "What's up your ass?" I said taking a bite out of my food.

"Billie i'm really trying to work. Give me some space." She said. "You mad?" I asked. "No, I need space. That's it." She said. "Look if it was about the kiss it meant nothing to me, it's just some stupid kiss." I said.

"See you may see it as nothing but it's something i've been missing. I know you think of it as nothing and that's what hurts the most." She said holding back tears.

"Whoa wait a minute," I said putting my food down. "Are you mad that the kiss means nothing to me? Last time I checked you cheated on me with Alice. Look at you now, miserable. That's the consequences of your actions, don't get mad at me for what you choose." I said grabbing my food and heading out.

Did she really think i'd fall for that?

"Hey Billie." Scarlett said. "Hey Scar, why are you here so early?" I said. "I took some edibles yesterday and slept for 12 hours, it feels like i've drank 4 cups of coffee." Scarlett said. "Damn you always come here this early?" She asked.

"I try, but i'm just an assistant." I shrug. "I always wonder how you have so many expensive ass stuff with that salary." Scarlett said. "Well keep wondering." I smirked.

I noticed Alice had left her classroom with her door wide open.

"Uh i'll be back." I said leaving and hurrying into Alice's stuff.

I searched everywhere for that one small thing that can ruin my life.

I heard footsteps approaching the classroom as I hid under her desk.

Alice got a phone call answering it as she shut the door. "I'm at work are you crazy?!" Alice mumbled. "She knows either way." The voice said scoffing. "She's mad at me right now she'll be pissed if she knows i'm still talking to you." Alice said. "Oh calm down, she's pathetic she's not leaving you. You know how stupid she is." The voice said.

"Still, she's my side." Alice mumbled.

My eyes widened in disbelief.

"But that bitch ass dyke keeps getting in our way." Alice said. "Ugh just get rid of her already." The voice said. "I will this month, it's just fun blackmailing her." Alice said chuckling. "You're gonna ruin her life." She voice laughed.

"Doesn't she scare you knowing who she is, what she does, and what she's capable of doing?" The voice said. "She wouldn't dare touch me knowing I had this." Alice chuckled.

"But I gotta go baby, i'll call you later so we can make the plan on how to release the information about the dyke." Alice said.

Damn she could've at least given me a better nickname.

They hung up on each other as I stayed put for about 15 minutes.

The bell rung as Alice headed out of her classroom. I needed to look for the USB drive. I only had a couple of minutes to look for it.

I wanted to desperately look for this USB drive to do this the easier way but her attitude just makes me want to do the hard way.

The hard way is risky knowing she wants to release the information this month. I'd have to be quick and sneaky with it.

I headed back to my class as I bumped into Scar. "Where were you?" She asked. "Sorry I needed to go downstairs, I just came from the C stairs you didn't see me?" I chuckled. "No, now you owe me Starbucks to make up for it." She smirked. "Fuck you and your Starbucks." I mumbled heading back to class.

"Good morning Billie." Makayla smiled. "You're in a good mood today." I said. "Yeah my aunt has the day off so she bought me McDonald's for breakfast my favorite!" She smiled.

"That's lovely Mak." I smiled. "No speaking during attendance." Y/n said looking directly at me. I scoffed as I headed to my desk.

"What the hell is this?" I asked looking at all the wooden pencils in front of me. "They're materials that the school provides for free." Y/n said. "Yeah I know, why is it in my desk." I said. "I got my materials back, you know the ones I let you borrowed when you first came." Y/n said.

I gave her a look, "You're really doing this?" I said. "I'm just getting my stuff back, these are the good mechanical pencils. They're not cheap." She said. "I helped you when you killed somebody and you can't even give me a pencil?!" I mumbled.

"Why are you mad at me because the kiss meant nothing to me?!" I mumbled. "What kiss?" Makayla said popping up. "Uh no kiss!" I said smiling. "Well there was a kiss." Y/n said. "Yuck kissing is so overrated, it's just sharing saliva." Makayla said making a face making me laugh.

"Mak how would you feel-" Y/n said before I cut her off. "Makayla why don't you go back to your seat? I'll get back to you in a bit." I smiled.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing asking for a child advice?!" I said. She stared at me with a certain look before going back to her desk.

~ During Recess ~

"Billie can we talk?" Y/n asked. "Uh sure." I said. "It's about the kiss." She said. "Um okay." I said slowly. "Look I was wondering if we can start over." She said as I paused.

"Start over?!" I said chuckling. "Look Y/n you screwed up, i'm not doing that bullshit. When you cheated you had a choice, me or her and you chose her knowing she was no good for you. Your not fooling me." I said.

"Please B, I feel guilty. Every night I go to sleep reliving that same exact night and it kills me. I can't sleep, and even worse when I do that's the first thing I think of every morning. It's exhausting." Y/n said.

I licked my lips anxiously, "And if we start over what happens? I act like you didn't screw me over for some girl that's trying to ruin my life?! That's not how life goes, you move on. Accept it." I said.

"Please don't you leave me!" Y/n said as she started sobbing.

Fuck.

She's sick.

"You left me!" I said. "I know and I should've never let you walk out of that door. I should've never cheated." Y/n mumbled as tears ran down her cheek.

I sighed as I held her in my arms, "If we start over, you'll stop crying?" I say. She looked up and nodded, "As friends." I say. "As friends." She repeats.

"You better not fuck this one up." I said. "I won't!" She smiled. "Also if you want a start over you're gonna have to break up with Alice." I mumbled.

"She's cheating on you, their calling you pathetic for staying even after she cheats." I mumbled. "I don't know how." She mumbled.

I smirked as I grabbed her arm and led her outside the classroom.

We kissed in front of her door as she came out. "Yo Y/n what the fuck?!" Alice said. "What's wrong with you?! Have you gone crazy?!" Alice said. "I'm done Alice with all this bullshit!" Y/n said.

Alice chuckled, "You're a pathetic little girl who's never gonna make it out alive on her own!" Alice said pushing Y/n.

"What the fuck?!" I said pushing Alice back. "You! You're just begging to fucking die!" Alice said leaving.

"I did it." Y/n mumbled. "Yes, you did it." I smiled at her. "I'm free." She says smiling.

New book coming soon! Can't say much but the book will take place in a prison 🤗.