Consequences Of Love

Y/n's POV:

I walked over to her car, I went to the passenger side as I opened the door. As soon as I opened the door she was already looking at me with her mouth open.

"Damn." She said making me chuckle. "You're so fine!" She complimented making me blush, "Where are you taking me?" I ask. "You'll see when we get there love." She responded making me blush, once again.

She drove off as I just looked at her, she had a white button up with a black leather jacket over it and a red tie with some black pants.

I bit my lip just staring at her. She was dressed so fancy. She stopped at a red light as we made eye contact, "How long have you been looking at me?" She chuckled. "I wasn't." I say looking away blushing embarrassingly.

She smirked as she chuckled, "I know I look good." She says in a sarcastic tone. "You do, but I look better." I say with the same sarcastic tone. "The hell you do, look at you!" She says smirking.

She continued driving as we just talked about random stuff.

About half an hour she finally stopped somewhere. "We're here." She grinned. I got out the car wondering where we were. At a restaurant next to the beach. The restaurant was well decorated with lights all over the place leaving a clear view of the beach at night.

"Come on," Billie says. I walked just looking everywhere. Billie grabbed my hand and interlocked them together. My heart started pounding. I could tell the both of us were nervous.

"Reservation for Billie Eilish." She smiled. "Right this way." The middle aged man said. We followed his lead as he took us upstairs. Upstairs lead to a big balcony with a private table showing off the beach.

This was perfect, the weather was perfect as well. "This is so cute." I told Billie. She smiled at me, "I did this all for you." She said. My heart stared pounding, "Why?" I ask genuinely. "Because I know you wouldn't make the next big move. I like you, a lot. I want to start making bigger moves," She says. "This is just to simply have a romantic night together." She said.

I was out of words, I really liked Billie, a lot actually. I'm just afraid, afraid of the consequences of love.

"What do you wanna eat?" She asked. "The pasta looks good." I say going through the menu. "Are you ladies ready?" A green eyed lady said. "Um i'll take the Italian Alfredo Pasta." I smile as she wrote it on her small notepad. "I'll get the same." Billie said. "And for drinks?" She asked. "I'll just take a diet coke." I say. "I'll just get a cold water." Billie said. "Is that everything?" She asked. "Just for now." Billie said.

"Alright that'll be given to you guys shortly." She smiled as she left. I turned looking at the view. "Beautiful huh." Billie said. "Mhm." I said.

"How much did this cost?" I giggle. "A lot!" She said laughing. "But it'll be worth it, I promise you." She mumbled. I gave her a look, "What is that supposed to mean?" I grin. "You'll find out." She grinned.

"Have you ever gotten fucked at the beach?" Billie mumbled. My eyes widened as that question caught me off guard, "No, why?" I laugh. "Just wondering," She shrugged chuckling. "Would you like to try?" She said breaking eye contact. "Hmm, depends." I say. "Depends on what?" Billie asked. "Depends with who, duh." I say.

"Oh also," She says changing the topic. "Look what I got!" She says as she got a small golden box out of her pocket. "Gimme your hand." She says. I did as she said as she put the small golden box on my hand.

"Open it." She smiled widely. I opened it and inside the box was a gold necklace that had a gold pendant that had my name on it. "Oh my god!" I say. "Like it?" She giggled. "I love it so much." I say. "Let me put it on for you." She smiled.